Fucking Gd Bullshit!

Well for whatever reason last night, my harddrive died, so i have it hooked up to my laptop externally backing up my files, so i can format it. (Hopefully) My main 80gb partition is not working, but my 150gb partition that contains all my files, is ok. so maybe i am not going to lose everything, but damnit, i get a 3 day weekend, and get to spend the first day fucking formatting/reinstalling shit on my computer! GRRRRRRRR

Fuck That!!

preston cursed you fyi.gif

haha. man, i have no idea what haped, other than the partition crashed. I couldnt even acces it to get a few thongs off of my desktop.

hey dude, i am going to be in benbrook(ft worth) all day tommorrow, and sunday. i want to hear the MX.

Edited by bibby

you're coming to dallas?

im sure we can arrange something, lunch?

Lunch would be cool. I'm bringin the wifey this time, so you can meet her. I'll PM you my cell, so shoot me back yours, so i can give you a shout when we get freed up. got some thnigs to do saturday, then my friends dad is goin to fix the A/C on my car Saturday night/Sunday morning. Fucking woot!

Damn dude, did you happen to get a disk read error?

My computer in my bedroom wont boot up, it was after a power outtage it did that so I called the insurance company and they want me to pay $250 deductable, $80 for someone to tell me that its broke (Dur da durrr) so I said fuck that.

it gets past the bios screen then says "Disk Read Error Press CTRL ALT DEL To Restart" and nothing works =\

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

Damn dude, did you happen to get a disk read error?

My computer in my bedroom wont boot up, it was after a power outtage it did that so I called the insurance company and they want me to pay $250 deductable, $80 for someone to tell me that its broke (Dur da durrr) so I said fuck that.

it gets past the bios screen then says "Disk Read Error Press CTRL ALT DEL To Restart" and nothing works =\

Mine wasnt the same error, but this is how i would trouble shoot that.

Go into your bios, and make sure it is seeing your drive.

1. If it is, then reformat. If you need to save any files, take the drive out, and hook it up externally, and save anything, then put it back, and format it.

2. If it isnt, then take the drive out, and hjook it up externally, and format it from the computer it is hooked up to.

BTW guys, I am back up and running. got all my shit reinstalled, and all my settings fixed. Only thing I havent installed yet are my games b.c they take a while to install/update.

thanks ALOT dude, like.. I knew I could probably fix it, but since a power surge did it, my dad wanted to try to get a new computer lol. I didnt really want to reformatt, because I figured I'd lose EVERYTHING. I figured since it was a disk read error either the hdd was bad or the mobo was bad, this just totally made my night :) Im getting off this 64 mb POS and gonna go get my shit organized

Once again, Thanks tons man!

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.