Cablguy's 1997 Chevy Silverado 1500 Extended Cab

Going today and talk to Linear Power's Jimmy Walker (aka Thunder) about getting all of my trim rings done for my Dash / A-pillar / kick pannel project !!!

Left / Right / and Center Channel !!! Not even a fraction of what we have planned, but its a start !!!

I will try to get a vid and some pics of his Shop Bot cutting them out ...

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

2012 MECA World Finals http://www.mecacaraudio.com/flyers/10-13-12TN.jpg

I will be in the Linear Power / Blues Car Audio Booth Giving demos and Showing off New Products !!!

Come by and check out Robert Rayfield's Ford Excape and my "White Lightning" Silverado !!!

Both vehicles have the NEW Linear Power amps set up for your listening pleasure !!!

SEE YOU THERE !!!

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

Also, I will be repping Audio Technix and Hyper Automotive LEDs and HIDs too !!!

Come check them out !!!

gallery_405_50_50827.jpg

gallery_405_50_39745.jpg

Yes, Linear Power Amplifiers are being built in this picture ...

gallery_405_50_191289.jpg

gallery_405_50_17054.jpg

gallery_405_50_51222.jpg

And here we go ... A couple of measuring sticks to use while talking to peeps at MECA World Finals ...

gallery_405_50_6464.jpg

These are nowhere nears finished product to be used on the truck, but will work for now !!!

thats the coolest thing iv seen

how much would i cost to get a set of those for my 6.5s and a super tweeter

I have no idea brother ... I'm scared to see my bill

^ Haha!

I wish I could make it to MECA world finals to see the rides. I won't even be making Cruising The Coast Either. Work. Sheesh. Hope you have a blast brother.

And people, Let me vouch for both Robert Rayfield's Ford Excape and Randal's "White Lightning" Silverado. BOTH rides were stellar at Scrapin' The Coast. STELLAR.

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

I understand my brother ... I cut alot of yards to save up the gas money for this trip ... hopefully, it's enough

And THANK YOU Sir for the kind comments ... MEANS ALOT to me and the guys on Team Linear / Blues !!!

Honnestly, My truck is getting to the point to where its not going to be an "Every day driven vehicle" for much longer ... So when I find another truck, I have no ententions of ditching this one ... I plan to trick it out as much as my wife an pocket book lets me !!!

No the fun part of all this is to come up with the money for all the materials that will be used on this front stage upgrade ...

Jimmy is a master at this so I will be learning here just like everyone else so I will be taking plenty of pics and vids on this !!!

And yes, I plan to get my hands dirty, can't let Jimmy have all the fun ... I know that the build is the fun part in all this, but I can not wait to see Ray and Jimmy tune this thing out !!! And yes, this build is for 2 seat judging if anyone is wondering ... For some reason, time aligning to a single seat and me just don't get along for some reason ...

Stay tuned !!!

Thank you SMD for one BAD ASS Forum !!!

Randal

2012 MECA World Finals http://www.mecacarau.../10-13-12TN.jpg

I will be in the Linear Power / Blues Car Audio Booth Giving demos and Showing off New Products !!!

Come by and check out Robert Rayfield's Ford Excape and my "White Lightning" Silverado !!!

Both vehicles have the NEW Linear Power amps set up for your listening pleasure !!!

SEE YOU THERE !!!

Also, I will be repping Audio Technix and Hyper Automotive LEDs and HIDs too !!!

Come check them out !!!

NICE !!! Just got my shippment in from Audio Technix !!!

Unfortunately, I do not have enough time to install it to my roof before MECA World Finals ... I will get it along with my other projects I guess ...

So, If you want to take a look at the Great product that is Audio Technix, Please swing by my truck and I will have a few samples on hand for you to check out !!!!

This deadner is AMAZING !!! Serious setup up in Coleman's Game !!!

Thanks SMD

Randal

Archived