My Experience with DC Power Engineering

tl;dr u got mad

Keep this shit between you and them. Posting it on 2 (TWO) forums is just gonna cause drama and make you look like a dickhead (took the dickhead part from someone on there's post)

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

The last time I checked this was the feedback section of the forum. And considering I bought the alts almost 2 years ago for $2300 and I keep getting excuses.I figured everyone has the right to know what happened.

'If it ain't broke, don't fix it,' unless you're a tweaker, and in that case you already fixed it ten times and it's still broken. - Dave Mustaine

TLDR.

I disagree with you, though, Maxim. Any bad experiences with a company need to be made known. People deserve to know what a company is going to be like. With your logic, only the good should be made known, and all of the bad should be hidden.

The last time I checked this was the feedback section of the forum. And considering I bought the alts almost 2 years ago for $2300 and I keep getting excuses.I figured everyone has the right to know what happened.

While I dont completely agree with what the OP is doing, he does make a valid point..this is the "Feedback" section.

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

I dunno what to tell you OP I have a DC alt in my car and when I had a question I sent Kyle a text while he was at SEMA and within 5 minutes my phone was ringing from him.

What exactly is it you ordered for 2300 dollars if you don't mind me asking??

Current Systems:

2011 BMW 335i

Hertz HDP1

DC LVL3 12" Full Carbon Fiber

2002 Acura Tl
Kenwood DNX9980HD
2 DCLVL4 12" Subs with LVL5 Parts D.7 Coils
DC 3.5k
Hertz HSK-165 up front HCX-165 Rear
Hertz HDP4 Amp
DC Power Engineering 260 Amp Alt
Big 3 and amp powered with KNU 1/0
XS Power D2400 Up Front

i pulled out my dick in class many of times and had it shown. get over it bitch...stupid open legged hairy beavered bitch...

going over rms = smaller box, under rms = bigger box...

Low voltage doesn't blow amps. That's a myth.

A router that does the sub holes makes rounded edges also?

TLDR.

I disagree with you, though, Maxim. Any bad experiences with a company need to be made known. People deserve to know what a company is going to be like. With your logic, only the good should be made known, and all of the bad should be hidden.

He didn't give any feedback. He just posted a link to a thread about him QQ'ing about his alts. And from what I read after losing contact with DC he just posted on the thread over there once every week and said "no alts". Didn't seem like he made much of an effort after they stopped calling him. Just posted on the forum.

Also, posting a link to a thread isn't really feedback. Had he come on here and posted the story of his interaction with DC and what he was upset about then it would be feedback. But a half-rage half-whine thread about his alts is not feedback.

Also, my intenet is faster than yours.

1121081234455453287.jpg

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

I ordered multiple alts and bracket for a 94 chevy truck with a 5.7.

Normally I would not call anyone out.But almost 2 years is enough. I keep getting excuses. and after my first post on SMD in the DC Power section asking for my money back I was told by Rob would have my alts In a week.

'If it ain't broke, don't fix it,' unless you're a tweaker, and in that case you already fixed it ten times and it's still broken. - Dave Mustaine

OK my feedback Don't buy alts from DC Power......See link above for details

Does that satisfy your personal forum rules MAXIM