SMD iPad/iPhone app?

I was wondering if anyone was thinking of making a SMD iPad/iPhone app, I'm pretty sure it would be pretty popular, especially since there are so many members on here.

Home theater shack has one, so why can't we!

My RE MT 18" wall build Former build, farewell beloved wall.In progress, Toyota Starlet build

This forum has a massive boner for ridiculous electrical upgrades.

I was wondering if anyone was thinking of making a SMD iPad/iPhone app, I'm pretty sure it would be pretty popular, especially since there are so many members on here.

People like you.

In all seriousness, why? You can access the site on Safari, no need to waste time making an app that maybe 500 people will use.

POTATO!

People like you.

In all seriousness, why? You can access the site on Safari, no need to waste time making an app that maybe 500 people will use.

An app could have everything in one place, making it faster and easier to use. Plus, the stupid garage section up the top of the page is 2 cars too big, it makes it a pain to use TBH. It's a cool idea, and having it is great, but it isn't set up the best.

Edited by bassl0va

My RE MT 18" wall build Former build, farewell beloved wall.In progress, Toyota Starlet build

People like you.

An app could have everything in one place, making it faster and easier to use. Plus, the stupid garage section up the top of the page is 2 cars too big, it makes it a pain to use TBH. It's a cool idea, and having it is great, but it isn't set up the best.

The site has everything in one place.

If they make one I need an app for a windows phone.

That's one of the issues with making an app, you have to learn to port it to Windows phones, iPhones, Android phones, etc. Web based is probably the best opinion.

POTATO!

People like you.

The site has everything in one place.

If they make one I need an app for a windows phone.

That's one of the issues with making an app, you have to learn to port it to Windows phones, iPhones, Android phones, etc. Web based is probably the best opinion.

There are some things that could be changed in an app to make it quicker to navigate.

Yeah, but it could be a good project for a budding software engineer.

I asked this same question over a year ago, and it was asked many times before that... alot of people want it but noone wants to make it lol

Build log: Click

03 Chevy Blazer

- IPad Air 2 

- ALPINE Head Unit

- 4 DC XL 18s

- 2 DC 3.5k

- ALPINE TYPE R 5.25 COMP

- 3 ALPINE TYPE R 6.5 COMPs

- DC 175.4

- DC HO Alt

- D3400

- 4 XP3000s