Jump to content

New Shop Progress


kingsuv

Recommended Posts

Posted

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Posted

can we put one o f these in the other corner??

Posted Image

Oh fuck yeah!

Shit you buy one of those over and I'll build another shop to house it in. ;)

I think the 1st tool I build will be a panel saw. I'm sitting here looking at a sic ass set of plans. Plus it would make building my cabinets so much easier :D

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Posted

Oh fuck yeah!

Shit you buy one of those over and I'll build another shop to house it in. ;)

I think the 1st tool I build will be a panel saw. I'm sitting here looking at a sic ass set of plans. Plus it would make building my cabinets so much easier :D

:clapping::clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

First a new shop.... Now your putting some sweet tools in it? So what were the winning lottery numbers???? :clapping: :clapping:

Just messin man, looks like its going to be sweet though!!!

Panel saw... sheshhhh...

So when you comin down to do my build and my garage? :D

Posted

:clapping::clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

First a new shop.... Now your putting some sweet tools in it? So what were the winning lottery numbers???? :clapping: :clapping:

Just messin man, looks like its going to be sweet though!!!

Panel saw... sheshhhh...

So when you comin down to do my build and my garage? :D

Believe me, I work for damn cheap. This one is a cost of materials build.

So after looking at a bunch of different plans for a panel saws. I like this one the best.

http://www.woodsmithstore.com/panelsawkit.html

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Posted

I brought my rolling work station over.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Posted

nice job, the stairs look nice.. ive been coming back here and there checking on this.. i bet you cant wait until its done...

Wasted, Incorporated

Up Front: Optima Yellowtop

HU:Pioneer Avic N1 w/ 2007 upgrade

Front Stage: MB Quart 6.5 comps

Rear Fill: Infinity Reference

Sub Stage: RE MT 18

Sub Amp: Undecided

Sub Enclosure: 5.5 cubes tuned to 33hz

Absolute Terminals

SkyTec 5100RS 2-Way LCD Pager

KnuKonceptz Wire

My Build Log

Posted

nice job, the stairs look nice.. ive been coming back here and there checking on this.. i bet you cant wait until its done...

You know it.

A buddy is flaking on me for a paint sprayer. But I'll hold on a few more days cause I really don't want to roll it if I don't have to. :dry:

I have it all worked out on cabinets. which I will start next week. Thursday I have to spend some time at the county office going over plans.

And now I have a full bathroom remodel on the burner. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/dirol.gif

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Posted

Preach.

Try Michigan winters.

Shit's not fun.

Unless you got 4WD. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif :D

I know what your talking about and the thermostat never goes above 62 in my house(which is over 150 years old) and at night say hello to 54. and i have 2WD FTL

King this garage is nicer than my house... well nicer than my room at least haha. This is coming along really nice ive been following it from the start.

1994 Dodge Ram 2500 Cummins Diesel Regular Cab

...

...

...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9441 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...