Help Wrapping Door Panel in Vinyl

Ryman

I just did my door panel... got me some vinyl and attempted to vinyl it once but failed miserably... There has to be a way to do this door panel i don't think it's that hard for experienced guys

100_1527.jpg

any tips or tricks on how to wrap vinyl would be great... and also I don't have a picture of the current door panels there is a picture frame like frame i made to go around the mounted crossovers so i need to vinyl that as well let me know if you need a current pic i'll snap one later

do i need a heat gun?

what does it do?

where do i start laying down the vinyl?

what kind of adhesive should I use?

tips?

Check with ndmstang65, think he just finished wrappin mine n vinyl, maybe he can give u some tips

117v1h5.png

2005 Lariat F-150

On 30 inch DUBS

6 Crossfire XS-V2 18's

2 Cactus 12k's, 1 Cactus 1000, 1 sundown 100.4

12 - 6.5 Crescendo mids and 4 Crescendo supertweets

SMD 340 alt, Mechman 270 alt

7 NSB 170 batterys

I just did my door panel... got me some vinyl and attempted to vinyl it once but failed miserably... There has to be a way to do this door panel i don't think it's that hard for experienced guys

100_1527.jpg

any tips or tricks on how to wrap vinyl would be great... and also I don't have a picture of the current door panels there is a picture frame like frame i made to go around the mounted crossovers so i need to vinyl that as well let me know if you need a current pic i'll snap one later

do i need a heat gun? yes

what does it do? helps the vinyl stretch makes it easier to work with

where do i start laying down the vinyl?i usually start close to where the pod are

what kind of adhesive should I use?u can use the splay kind or rubber cement

tips?work it slow and make sure its tight and smooth

I know a lil about everything so dont call me Mr. Know it All.

Archived