Sonic Electronix

hi, im making these epic towers with 14 woofers and 7 tweeters in each and i dont know how to wire them! each woofer (midrange) is 40-70 watts a piece and they are 8 ohms. the tweeters are 20-40 watts a piece, also 8 ohms. my Yamaha rx-v363 Receiver puts out 100 watts per channel. my system can handle 4 ohm, 6 ohm (i think), and 8 ohm. if you can please tell me how to wire up these towers i would appreciate it sooo much! please and thanks!

IMG_1923_zpseba25f4f.jpgIMG_1275_zps14ef358e.jpg

^^^what he said. Also I hope you plan on buying/building some crossovers

4 fully loaded Fi sp4 15's

2 Crescendo bc5500s

Crescendo c1100.4

6 focal mids

Vifa tweets

5 XS Power d3100's

Pioneer avh-p4200dvd

All crammed into a mustang.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150569-mikeg321s-fi-nendo-mustang-getting-walled-videos-page-4/

chill out bro

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

hi, im making these epic towers with 14 woofers and 7 tweeters in each and i dont know how to wire them! each woofer (midrange) is 40-70 watts a piece and they are 8 ohms. the tweeters are 20-40 watts a piece, also 8 ohms. my Yamaha rx-v363 Receiver puts out 100 watts per channel. my system can handle 4 ohm, 6 ohm (i think), and 8 ohm. if you can please tell me how to wire up these towers i would appreciate it sooo much! please and thanks!

First off, they aren't epic, because you'll be running no more than 100 watts apiece. Second, read this. Third, model #'s.

P.S. Capital letters don't get you an answer.

POTATO!

What are these said crossovers? They will sound like rubbish if your crossovers aren't good. Crossovers can make or break speakers. What enclosure specs were you thinking of using? As Iceman said up there ^ what speakers?

My RE MT 18" wall build Former build, farewell beloved wall.In progress, Toyota Starlet build

This forum has a massive boner for ridiculous electrical upgrades.

I'm thinking maybe some Dayton xo2w's but idk. Any suggestions? And another thing, if there is an amp out there that would provide adequate power for these towers that didn't break the bank, I would be interested in knowing of such a thing. Any and all info you guys give me is appreciated. And the speakers are just some GRS 4"ers. Nothing special but I did make a center channel with my four extras and it sounds great.

IMG_1923_zpseba25f4f.jpgIMG_1275_zps14ef358e.jpg

I'm thinking maybe some Dayton xo2w's but idk. Any suggestions? And another thing, if there is an amp out there that would provide adequate power for these towers that didn't break the bank, I would be interested in knowing of such a thing. Any and all info you guys give me is appreciated. And the speakers are just some GRS 4"ers. Nothing special but I did make a center channel with my four extras and it sounds great.

Is that crossover matched to the speakers you are using? And are the speakers matched to each other? Trying to mask a badly designed speaker's sound by playing ti loud doesn't work too well ;) .

How much power do you need? And what's your budget? (we don't know how rich you are ;) )

My RE MT 18" wall build Former build, farewell beloved wall.In progress, Toyota Starlet build

This forum has a massive boner for ridiculous electrical upgrades.