Wiring/small engine experts

hey. you will need some sort of switch at the brake pedal to activate the brake light. but like on a car. but if i may ask why do you need a brake light? i understand a tail light but not really a brake light. anyway. also check and make sure your tractor is on a 12v system, some are on 6 volts... but just get a small fuse box with room for at least 4 fuses. wire a power to the fuse block which will give you your power, but put a on off switch in between the power so you supply power to the fuses when you turn the switch on. run 2 wires to each tail light (both power) and ground it somewhere in the back where the lights are. do the same with the headlights. then wire a switch under your brake pedal and put a power from your fuses to it and then one out of it and split it to your brake lights. and a wire to the switch on the brake pedal. i will draw a picture for you, i just have to turn on my desk top to get into paint. give me a little while.

I second this. Get one of the button switches and rig it so your brake will depress it in when you push on it. IS this going to be a racing tractor? :lol:

formerly known as Jaylor Swift

It's not going to be a racing tractor lol.

Just something for me to do to pass time.

It's a Murray Millennium edition with one of those popular 14.5hp briggs.

Rest In Peace mother.

January 22, 1955 - February 14, 2013

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/user/35351-megrch/

did my wiring diagram not help?? just run all the wires just how i have it... its all there... i promise, it will work......

and for your brake switch, something as simple as this would work. just set it up somewhere low so it doesnt get in the way when you push it down

http://www.radioshack.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2049717