Sonic Electronix

well my woofers came today and i was like a little kid on christmas... hahah i know theres ALOT that do way better, but for price and the room i have... its about as loud as ill be able to get without taking even more of the inside of my truck out..

but my center console i built is still being re workd, so.... i hurried and finnished a customers t-line box i was in the middle of building and set em in and hooked that up in my truck for time being..

first impression of the p3s is GOD DAMN! box is tuned to about 32hz if i remember right and this shit plays hard as hell... i dint change my amp or HU settings from when i had my ppi's in it so the subs not getting worded...(gonna let em break in for a bit) but damn thier loud, i kept lookin down and sayin "tens??" haha

this is the box... built for precision power pcx104's so prob not able to move the air thiese p3s move... but for a day or two till my center console is done... it will work.

IMG_20101205_173307.jpg

IMG_20101213_172619.jpg

-06' f-150...

audio.video.performance.visual

-08' yfz 450

all go. no sho

knocked the edges off the corners, no port noise what so ever, trans line boxes posta be like this i thought?? i just built it following the build/cut sheet the program spit out for my external measurements. eather way.... thing plays LOUD

-06' f-150...

audio.video.performance.visual

-08' yfz 450

all go. no sho

Archived