Sonic Electronix

Ok need some help planning a small tax time build.

Ok all so its time for another one of "these" threads.

So when tax time rolls around I am wanting to due a setup in the backseat of my Focus sedan. I want to do a proper spec fiberglass setup. I am only looking to run an Audiopipe 1500d . What I would like to do is do something that will move alot of air. not necessarily be loud but move air. I have a total budget between $600-$800 . this is just for subwoofers and amplifier. The audiopipe is $160 . so keep in mind the more subwoofers the cheaper them need to be. I was thinking about running 6 low power 15s . I am open to ideas but they need to move alot of air .

hopeful noob

2 lv 4 15s

00' Nissan Xterra

Always under construction :]

HU: Pioneer DEH3100-UB

Mids & Highs: Kicker DS Component Set & Crescendo tweeters

Mids & Highs Amp: Rockford 150.2

Subwoofer: 2 DC Audio LV 4 18"s

Subwoofer Amp: Hifonics Brutus 2005d

you been hanging out with jeff and dustin with that green paint? its yellow so it has to be loud.

2 lv 4 15s

No, you're a nuthugger.

If you want 6 subs, and have 1500 rm to play with thats only 250 rms a peiece. Kickers lowest line of subs are rated about that and come in 15s. And would keep you at your budget.

http://www.audiosavings.com/products/15-Inch-Car-Subwoofer/NEW-KICKER-10C15-15-COMP-CAR-SUBWOOFER-C15-4-OHM-C154/10C154.aspx

6 15's in a ford focus sedan? i dont see it happening, unless you have some kind of crazy box design, i'm not a nuthugger at all for dc, i run dd, but if i was you i'd get 2 level 4 15's, or some aq hdc3 15's, i honestly doubt you could even load 6 15's in that car..if you're going for cone area just get some 21" pyles, the box for those don't matter, they sound like shit one way or another.

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress

alright well if you're gonna wall it and have that much money do 4 level 2 15's or 3 sdc 2.5 15's...idk any other subs that would be in that price range..3 sa-15s would work as well.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

Build in Progress

and I can arrange things differently with fiberglass also. In all honesty ive never owned any reputiable subwoofers. Its always been pioneers or sonys. so I mean with all these different brands how do i figure out who is better?

Edited by merk_master

hopeful noob

so is this a wall or no?

Build in Progress