So, as some know, i got pulled over the other night for my tail lights being tinted. Now in georgia, the law says, you cant have anything on your headlights ( which i do, and is WAYYY to darl!! even with HIDs i can only see 30 feet in fornt of me at most! ) but on the tail lights, you can have tint ( officer said none was allowed at all ) but the tail lights have to be visible within 500 feet, and 300 feet while braking according to the law.

Im wetsanding my tail lights now to lighten them up but im browsing ebay for some new Halo Projector head lights, and anyone with this truck knows that the headlights are an H13 dual beam. The ones im looking at are these

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/FORD-F150-HALO-RIM-PROJECTOR-HEADLIGHT-CLEAR-CHROME-LED-/330505881519?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&fits=Make:Ford|Model:F-150|Year:2006&hash=item4cf3af87af#ht_3366wt_939

if you notice in the informtaiton, it says

"UP FOR AUCTION A SET ( ONE LEFT AND ONE RIGHT TOTAL TWO PIECES)

2004-2007 FORD F150

CLEAR CHROME HALO PROJECTOR HEADLIGHTS WITH LED LIGHTS

PROJECTOR LOW BEAM HALO LIGHT RIM WITH WHITE LED LIGHTS

H1 HI BEAM AND H7 LOW BEAM LIGHT BULBS INCULDED

NO MODIFICATION - DIRECT FIT/ INSTALLATION

COME WITH PRE-WIRED PLUG

has anyone had any experience with these?

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

junk, they usually have cutoff shields bent to much right out the box. go back to stock headlights and do this

http://www.f150online.com/forums/articles-how-tos/356836-how-paint-headlights.html

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

actually i have no idea what your asking.

It says its prewired for the 2 bulbs. on my dual filament car it has 2 switched negatives (one for high,one for low) and a constant +12v. the headlight switch just switched either ground for high or low beam.

02-AZ-FF04-PCC-LED-A-S-01.jpg

in that pic you can see a female socket that has 3 wires coming out of it.its right by the 2 long wires for the LED's thats where your factory wiring would plug in, then the headlight has its own internal wiring.

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER