I am about to get a guitar I have never played, but I want to learn and you can learn some on the internet and a friend of mine boyfriend is in a band and I probably will teach my self because I know a few people that taught them self. What I am trying to figure out is like what I need to look for or a good starter let me know thanks.

I am about to get a guitar I have never played, but I want to learn and you can learn some on the internet and a friend of mine boyfriend is in a band and I probably will teach my self because I know a few people that taught them self. What I am trying to figure out is like what I need to look for or a good starter let me know thanks.

Are you buying new or used?

2000 GMC Sonoma

AQ20 FTMFW!

4 DC XL 15's

Cadence ZRS-C9

Infiniti Kappa 3.5's and 6x8's

Bravox 6.5 components

DCSig.jpg

o ok lol thanks bro it look pretty legit whats a good kind of guitar to start out with if I want to play metal eventually?

in all honesty, i wouldnt go with something too expensive to start with. the percentage rate of people who stick with it is just so low.......

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

ic is it really that hard I mean like if i watch videos and learn how to play tabs would it really be that hard? I was looking at fenders or epiphones? good?

it just depends. some people pick it up like its nothing, others just cant get their hands to move the right way. its not like playing guitar hero.......... fender is good stuff. epiphone is decent.

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg