ChrisGLE Posted December 16, 2010 Report Posted December 16, 2010 So I just got in my Subs and about to order a amp. The subs are 2 12" Alpine Type R's (2ohm version). 600rms. I'm thinking about getting the Audiopipe ap18001d amp. It is about 1100w x 1 RMS at 2ohm. http://www.vminnovations.com/Product_4486/Audiopipe-AP1800D-1800W-Mono-Power-Amplifier.html What do you think about this amp? I've seen some good reviews on Audiopipe and it's a good price. Just let me know what you think. If you know of anything better thats 200 bucks max let me know. BTW what do you think about these amps? http://www.audiosavings.com/products/Mono-Car-Amplifier/HIFONICS-HFI2000D-2000W-MONO-CLASS-D-AMPLIFIERAMP-KIT/HFI2000D---XK0B1.aspx Check out my first ever aftermarket purchase!
Guest Posted December 16, 2010 Report Posted December 16, 2010 i'd take that audiopipe over a hifonics HFi line any day. why not just get the D4 version of the type r? wire to 1 ohm. tune gains so you only get 1200rms or whatever out of the amp, and you'll be happy.
Bakerman Posted December 16, 2010 Report Posted December 16, 2010 So I just got in my Subs and about to order a amp. The subs are 2 12" Alpine Type R's (2ohm version). 600rms. I'm thinking about getting the Audiopipe ap18001d amp. It is about 1100w x 1 RMS at 2ohm. http://www.vminnovations.com/Product_4486/Audiopipe-AP1800D-1800W-Mono-Power-Amplifier.html What do you think about this amp? I've seen some good reviews on Audiopipe and it's a good price. Just let me know what you think. If you know of anything better thats 200 bucks max let me know. BTW what do you think about these amps? http://www.audiosavings.com/products/Mono-Car-Amplifier/HIFONICS-HFI2000D-2000W-MONO-CLASS-D-AMPLIFIERAMP-KIT/HFI2000D---XK0B1.aspx I have an Alpine M850, and it works awesome...just check out my build log on the link below. I have some vids there.
Carroot1 Posted December 16, 2010 Report Posted December 16, 2010 spare 50 bucks for this amp, it has a clipping light built and and does a little more than rated. i love it:) http://www.audioque.com/aq/?page_id=26 if you want this beast you need to get the dvc 4 ohm
iceman1575 Posted December 17, 2010 Report Posted December 17, 2010 spare 50 bucks for this amp, it has a clipping light built and and does a little more than rated. i love it:) http://www.audioque.com/aq/?page_id=26 if you want this beast you need to get the dvc 4 ohm Definitely an AQ over the AP. If you are on a budget though, get the dual 4's & an AP1500.1D, gain set to 1200w. I got mine for $150-$160 shipped. POTATO!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.