wanting to paint my laptop a few questions

well the screen in my laptop is broken i just ordered a new one as well as a new hardrive now i really wana paint it red and black im wondering if i can paint the touch pad will that effect it or? the laptop is a toshiba satellite model doesnt really matter but my question is if i paint it will it still be fully functional"touchpad"

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

why would you paint a laptop?

the touch screens are heat sensitive so painting over it will kinda ruin it. not sure though. i suggest not to do it.

(UNDER CONSTRUCTION)

Kenwood KIV-700 headunit

2 18" sundown Z.v3s

13.5^3 wall tuned @ 28hz

SAZ-3500

DC power 270amp alt

JL c2 650

AP600.4

XS 1200 under the hood

XS 3100 in the trunk

1/0 gauge

big 3

25^2ft audio technix

sdfi.png

^^ c-fuzzy ur an idiot, my 15" soround is waay bigger cuz its a tall sorround, on top of that I HAVE A BIGGER MOTOR... oh yeah and fuck u suck my dick i got your hoes!

anywhere they want to. They cant hear anyone telling them otherwise. just because its bigger doesnt make it any different. they just piss people off faster and farther away.

why not paint it? id be taking off each piece i wana paint so things would be done right im not talking about a touch screen im talking about the pad the thing u use to move ur mouse with on a laptop

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

ok i thought you were just going to paint it while its still together lol

thats what im talking about. the touch pad is heat sensitive putting paint over it will dull the sensitivity.

(UNDER CONSTRUCTION)

Kenwood KIV-700 headunit

2 18" sundown Z.v3s

13.5^3 wall tuned @ 28hz

SAZ-3500

DC power 270amp alt

JL c2 650

AP600.4

XS 1200 under the hood

XS 3100 in the trunk

1/0 gauge

big 3

25^2ft audio technix

sdfi.png

^^ c-fuzzy ur an idiot, my 15" soround is waay bigger cuz its a tall sorround, on top of that I HAVE A BIGGER MOTOR... oh yeah and fuck u suck my dick i got your hoes!

anywhere they want to. They cant hear anyone telling them otherwise. just because its bigger doesnt make it any different. they just piss people off faster and farther away.

Assuming it's a newer touch pad it's probably touch capacitive, meaning it works by picking up the change in voltage as you move your finger across it. It should still work with paint on it. Try putting a piece of paper on the touch pad and see if it still works. If it does, you should be good to go.

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

what about tape cause when i use paper the paper moves wich makes me think somethings not right ima throw some tape on it real quick thanks for the idea

the laptop also has some very small scraches on it that id like to smooth out and make un noticable i cant feel them but i can see them how should i go about making them disapear

Hmmmmm I wouldn't...chances are it'll end up all tacky and sticky after it's been hit with the rattle can...

Current Systems:

2011 BMW 335i

Hertz HDP1

DC LVL3 12" Full Carbon Fiber

2002 Acura Tl
Kenwood DNX9980HD
2 DCLVL4 12" Subs with LVL5 Parts D.7 Coils
DC 3.5k
Hertz HSK-165 up front HCX-165 Rear
Hertz HDP4 Amp
DC Power Engineering 260 Amp Alt
Big 3 and amp powered with KNU 1/0
XS Power D2400 Up Front

i pulled out my dick in class many of times and had it shown. get over it bitch...stupid open legged hairy beavered bitch...

going over rms = smaller box, under rms = bigger box...

Low voltage doesn't blow amps. That's a myth.

A router that does the sub holes makes rounded edges also?

what about tape cause when i use paper the paper moves wich makes me think somethings not right ima throw some tape on it real quick thanks for the idea

LOL you were supposed to hold the paper still silly.

the laptop also has some very small scraches on it that id like to smooth out and make un noticable i cant feel them but i can see them how should i go about making them disapear

As far as doing this I never really thought about it. I'm not sure sandpapering your laptop is the way to go. Maybe someone else has the answer to that one?

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt