It was pulled off of the website, IB3 is going to a new HT oriented company as people kept trying to buy them and stick them in ported or sealed boxes because it "is only a 550 watt sub".

Authorized Ascendant Audio Dealer! Message me for information.

If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough -Albert Einstein

"I have a plausible excuse for not liking you. And you know why."

no...its an infinite baffle box. which means the "box" its supposed to be in needs to be extremely large. (im talking about OVER 10 cubic feet per woofer). dont quote me on that as i dont know much about IB setups.

Asking what box it needs to work in is precisely why it is no longer available for a car audio company.

IB is infinite baffle, as in the world is its box. It is not a "low power alternative" to slap into a ported or sealed or bandpass enclosure. It has a VERY long coil and only 1 spider, the Qts is aimed for IB use. It is not meant to be loud or jar fillings out of your teeth, which is what some people were attempting to do.

Then they would yell at us because they broke their sub when they put it in a box on a 1000 or 1500 watt amp...

HT is Home Theater. Which is really what an IB woofer is marketed for, not for really putting in a car unless you have a very strict SQ car. It is NOT meant to be 'loud' in any sense of the term, it is intended to be transparent.

:pardon:

If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough -Albert Einstein

i was just going to order 4 for my ib set up this sucks

Should still have a solution for you.

Email me.