Thats good to hear that its going to be a nice size and not that small ass stuff!

i know, theres some fairly loud systems around my part of town. and its funny cuase if you look at the install and talk to the guy there always say they made sure to have the best of everything put in and made sure they got 1/0 put in by the shop and extra batteries, alts and so forth. i always ask what size speaker wire they had put in... i usually get 2 diff. answers. either 1 "what does that matter" or 2 "idk whatever the shop put in" and its funny cuase if you actually look at it its usaully like 18 or 16 guage.

doors before

Posted Image

power window switches added

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

doors done.....kinda, the armrest and trim piece that goes around the handle are gettin sprayed black.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

alt came in today.....got it installed along with big 3 but forgot to get pics before truck left.

Posted Image

Posted Image

so will this truck be complete within the next week?

im not gonna say for sure thats its gonna be done. but most likely the system will be functioning sometime by the middle of next week. idk for sure that the whole truck will be done but i would like it to be if i can.

Nice doors and everything keep your skills PIMPIN mane this is looking good mane. Nice Work

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

1987 Chevy Cavalier Z24 2.8L V6 -- CB Radio with PA speaker

Head Unit: 7 inch Jensen Flip-out -- Speakers: 4 Visonik 6 1/2s and 4 Visonik 6x9s

Subwoofer: One Audiobahn 18 - Sub Amp: Power Acoustik OV1-2000d 2000 watt monoblock amp --

Battery in back - Kinetic HC600 -- Sub box: Custom built 5 cubic foot tuned to 30 hertz

Coming soon: Bigger Highs Amp, Power inverter

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

Archived