Possible ground pounder build?

Ill only be giving it about 500 watts to begin with until its all broken in in the sealed box and I can get enough money to buy a new amp then it will be moved to a ported box, you think that will all be ok?

2001 GMC Jimmy SLE 4X4 Floor Shift AutoHeadunit - Alpine CDA-117Front Door Speakers - Alpine SPS-600C MidsRear Door Speakers - NoneDash Speakers - Alpine SPS-600C TweetersSub Amp - Rockford Fosgate T4002Mids+Highs Amp - Rockford Fosgate P4004Subwoofer - P3D215 Fosgate Punch 15Sub Box - Rockford Fosgate designed "powerful" ported box Built by myself

i would rather run cheaper but sexier then expensive and fucking ugly.

Ill only be giving it about 500 watts to begin with until its all broken in in the sealed box and I can get enough money to buy a new amp then it will be moved to a ported box, you think that will all be ok?

should be fine make the sealed box on the bigger side but you don't need a strong amp to go ported

Johns.jpgSuburban Coming Soon

Well I cant really decide if I like more accurate bass because ive never heard a ported system. I do like how the sealed boxes sound good on the whole range of notes.

2001 GMC Jimmy SLE 4X4 Floor Shift AutoHeadunit - Alpine CDA-117Front Door Speakers - Alpine SPS-600C MidsRear Door Speakers - NoneDash Speakers - Alpine SPS-600C TweetersSub Amp - Rockford Fosgate T4002Mids+Highs Amp - Rockford Fosgate P4004Subwoofer - P3D215 Fosgate Punch 15Sub Box - Rockford Fosgate designed "powerful" ported box Built by myself

i would rather run cheaper but sexier then expensive and fucking ugly.

Well I cant really decide if I like more accurate bass because ive never heard a ported system. I do like how the sealed boxes sound good on the whole range of notes.

you can get very accurate bass from a ported box its all in the design man

Johns.jpgSuburban Coming Soon

Archived