New Weezy

TI is weak imo

flip would kill him

but yeh wayne is getting pretty rediculous with all the blood ties like i said

he still makes bomb songs though

TI already destroyed Lil Flip, went to his own concert and did it too....and his 99 Problems and I listened to Lil Flips comeback, was weak....

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals

3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals

But weezy and game are fakes...

NOT REAL!!!

Alot of these dudes jump in the game and they rap artists, and thats exactly what they is, but they not what they say they are when they rappin.

At least 75% of todays rap is fake.

I still will always bump game because he lyrically destroyed gunit, and none of the gunit rappers could come back at him with anything, gunit had to sign played out rappers to dis game and the disses where still weak. Game went off on his own, got a good "family" with lots of underground talent. He also got a lot of rappers in on his mixtapes along with actors such as money mike from the friday movies and dissed young guns for calling him a fake ass pimp like money mike. If you never heard palm pilot with off of the ghost unit cd, listen too it, you will laugh your ass off.

Then you all the people that say Jeezy has good beats but lack on his lyrical content. Jeezy totally smashed gucci man on a diss that was also on one of games mixtapes. Song is called Stay strapped, and I think jeezy ripped gucci man up pretty damn good on this song.

alright....apparently people dont listen to rap...or lyrics....for the people who like weezy and the game...good job...they both have different styles of rap...but both mcs and can freestyle better then the other artists out there right now...u cant talk shit about weezy cuz well first of all he makes more money then u...more people in the country prolly listen to his music more then any other...at least people who like rap...but my opinion both together on a soundtrack...thats bad ass....and the cd is not out yet...check datpiff.com ...they got all the new releases and songs u never heard

cuz come one weezy sayin i hit niggaz in the head like vonage..come on guys that is sick as fuck...commerical shit

alright....apparently people dont listen to rap...or lyrics....for the people who like weezy and the game...good job...they both have different styles of rap...but both mcs and can freestyle better then the other artists out there right now...u cant talk shit about weezy cuz well first of all he makes more money then u...more people in the country prolly listen to his music more then any other...at least people who like rap...but my opinion both together on a soundtrack...thats bad ass....and the cd is not out yet...check datpiff.com ...they got all the new releases and songs u never heard

cuz come one weezy sayin i hit niggaz in the head like vonage..come on guys that is sick as fuck...commerical shit

Just because he makes more money then me i can't criticize him? ha

I am not saying wayne is whack or anything... i just think that he is not the GREATEST RAPPER ALIVE as he has made himself out to be.

layiddownih2da0.jpg

i think he is for sure the best rapper alive and just keeps getting better.. he lyrics MURDER everyone elses lyrics, no one has shit on him. and not one other rapper could come out with new songs every single week. and be in verses of every single artists songs and not be played out. he just has people waiting for more. the kid is at the top of the game and climbing.. even MTV said that he was officially the best MC out there... Weezy F baby!

SMDsigbannr4.jpg

play Moola.com its actually fun and free...

click here to join Money games!

its just games with free money!

Why does everyone make everything an argument... <_<

Music is all based on opinion... I could say anyone is the best rapper alive and if i really wanted to i could come up with some facts and make an argument.

And him not being played out is your opinion. I, for one, am sick of hearing him on EVERY song.

layiddownih2da0.jpg

hes not the best thats for sure

hes top 5 though

and fuck the black wallstreet

i swear there one of the fakest labels in the game

in all honesty how do we figure whos the best? IMO there is no best rapper out there, a lot of underground ppl cold and unheard of that could destroy pretty much all the mainstream....

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals

3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals

Thats where I dl all my mixtapes. but the slow dl speeds kinda suck but you cant complain for free :)

I listen to rap lyics and many differnt types of rap/hiphop/old school/electric funk, and when i say old school I dont mean eazy e. I mean people like Arabian Prince, def soul, george clinton, gigalo tony, grandmaster flash, kurtis blow, kyper, La dream team, man parish, mantronix, newcleus, pretty tony, raheem, spyder d, sugarhill gang, whodini, world class wreckin cru (where Dr. Dre started his music career as their dj). Most of that stuff is early 80s hip hop and electro. I left out a few other good artists too like Egyptian Lover, dwayne omarr. At times I prefer just to bump the old goodies. The raps are real, and not about f**king hoes, slanging drugs, bustin a cap etc..

and fuck the black wallstreet

i swear there one of the fakest labels in the game

Say what you want, its your own opinion. I like bws for how bad they ripped on gunit, and every bar was halarious as hell. Scott Storch is down with BWS along with many other rappers but he must be fake too :lol: Going 5 times plat on one cd too is pretty impressive from pretty much a underground rapper at the time til his cd dropped. Also getting people to rebuy your album to out do someone elses first album release is pretty impressive. Taking time out of your rich life signing 500,000+cds for your fans and mailing them back with a mix tape is also something not many rappers do.

Archived