Just an idea for SMD tshirts

I heard the mods and admins christmas bonuses were next on the list.........

ok ok ok just kidding.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

There has to be someone that knows how to make these shirts that can get them to us cheaper than other companies. Maybe work with a company that donates a piece of audio gear for the winner & can pay for the shirts or something. Complicated, but worth looking around.

POTATO!

There has to be someone that knows how to make these shirts that can get them to us cheaper than other companies. Maybe work with a company that donates a piece of audio gear for the winner & can pay for the shirts or something. Complicated, but worth looking around.

I'm dropping the idea now. I think Steve thought I meant to just make shirts on a long term basis and give the proceeds to charity which would be a major hassle. I was simply saying to do it once as a way to help out someone and let us all get a cool shirt out of the deal as well. I see where he is coming from about it being a pain in the ass/loss of money thats why I said to make it a limited one time thing.

2000 GMC Sonoma

AQ20 FTMFW!

4 DC XL 15's

Cadence ZRS-C9

Infiniti Kappa 3.5's and 6x8's

Bravox 6.5 components

DCSig.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Since the Tshirt designing for DC and AQ have been blowing up I think SMD should have a contest where everyone can design the perfect SMD shirt as well. We could start it now and have a vote that way the design could be made before summer gets here. I'm sure they would sell great if they were designed by one of us. Maybe turn it into a charity type deal where some or all of the proceeds go to charity. I would certainly buy one. Any thoughts?? :popcorn:

If proceeds went to charity than yeah, Id buu one

as for charity, why would i do that? Making shirts is expensive, a PAIN IN THE ASS (shipping, invoicing, recieveing money, keeping inventory) with VERY LITTLE return money......thats why i dont do it anymore, someone else does them for me (and they are slacking HARD!). I am down for charities and all that but if some of you think that me, or someone else who sells a T shirt is gettin rich off of it you better think again.

it was the OP's idea. I merely stated that I would buy it if that was the case.