Sonic Electronix

ok so i have a 2007 chevy impala with a 270 amp alt a yellow top up front 2 hc2400 kinetiks in the back as well as a hc3800 kinetik in the back as far as batteries so you all know all i am running is a powerbass 3000xa to my powerbass 3xl 12s 2 of them and a phoenix gold ti 500.4 old school amp to my mids and when i turn it up my headlights dim and i dont know why any help would be nice guys thanks.

i was having similar problems. sundown 3500 @ .5 270 xp, 3 d3100s. redid my big 3, added an engine block/alternator ground to bat -. added more runs between my two back batteries as well, helped a lot. still haven't added a ground to my second back battery. check for belt slip, beef up your grounds. dunno if this would help but maybe try taking the yellowtop out?

*edit - i struggle with english at times...

Edited by irpirate

hiiiiiiii
2002 4runner - buncha speakers n amps n shit (gone)
1994 astro - more stuffz

update: pretty sure all the pic links in the logs are broken lol.

ma slop garb build log
16 12's 4th order

4runner rebuild in progress
clickkk meeeee!!!! 4 18's 6th order

UBL - clicky

http://www.youtube.com/yyj11589

lots of hater kids here. Pay no attention, they just want 89,000 watt subs for 3.50
If you would have put a dc dustcap on it and called it lv your mom, they would all be in love

change headlights to HID. problem solved.

Lol yeah thats one way to fix the problem and have another upgrade at the same time.

exactly, i mean hell, i have tried starting my car with the headlights on and they dont even flicker.

change headlights to HID. problem solved.

Lol yeah thats one way to fix the problem and have another upgrade at the same time.

exactly, i mean hell, i have tried starting my car with the headlights on and they dont even flicker.

what this fucker said

1) lookj to left

2) NOTICE BLKUE

3) ME > Y9OU

4) that is all

Well guys i already got halo head lights that i bought put on the car and just to help you guys i have huge voltage drop it goes from 13.9 down to 11.89 when the bass hits i do have another kinetik hc2400 that is in my girls truck that i will change out with the yellow top but thanks and keep the ideas coming cause i really would like my voltage to not drop.

Well guys i already got halo head lights that i bought put on the car and just to help you guys i have huge voltage drop it goes from 13.9 down to 11.89 when the bass hits i do have another kinetik hc2400 that is in my girls truck that i will change out with the yellow top but thanks and keep the ideas coming cause i really would like my voltage to not drop.

right there is there first problem u r not charging at 14.4

1) lookj to left

2) NOTICE BLKUE

3) ME > Y9OU

4) that is all