Jump to content

Gathering Of The Juggalos 2007


Recommended Posts

Posted

Posted Image

that's Gangsta.

Posted Image

line of cars backed up and it just kept coming cops searched 1,400+ cars.

Posted Image

more cars.

Posted Image

finally on our way to the camp ground

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

Posted

Posted Image

Psychopathic Ink located in BLoomington IL

Posted Image

Psychopathic Ink Trailer

Posted Image

Booti Booti Booti!

Ok, now to more interesting pictures.

Posted Image

I actually met her from myspace crazy eh.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

Posted

Posted Image

these are the same people from the Tempest Tour in Chicago, compare them.

Posted Image

that's them painted up I didn't even recognize em.

Posted Image

she was a pretty cool staff, they were all cool.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

Posted

Posted Image

I caught my 2nd faygo bottle.

Posted Image

more faygo bottles lol.

Posted Image

drenched in faygo.

Posted Image

Madness

Posted Image

Bleep YO TRAIN! that's the Love Train, theirs 2 of em and they go at war every time they collide.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

Posted

Posted Image

pictures of the main stage.

Posted Image

I didn't realize how close I was to the stage.

Posted Image

getting painted up for ICP it's Tradition Biotch.

Posted Image

Posted Image

WHAT'S YOUR NAME I'M SHAGGS THE CLOWN!

Posted Image

Pose Master!

Posted Image

Posted Image

that's pretty much all of the pictures and I hope you have something to do when your bored have fun and please comment ask questions.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

Guest MegaloManiac
Posted

i'll never understand the juggalo trend, but however it looks like you had a lot of fun :)

Posted

i'll never understand the juggalo trend, but however it looks like you had a lot of fun :)

it's not really like a trend more like a life style. I used to be all like merch 24-7 i gotta get this jersey, or that shirt, than ur just like well, it's just a shirt. I also, don't change who I am or act like sum1 I'm not, and I sure as hell listen to any music that interests me. It's an underground Life Style Society for people who wish to stand out, and aren't afraid of what people say, or how they look. just like really anybody else like Emos, or Goths, or Punks, accept, their music doesnt really show the love that psychopathic shows for their fans.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4803 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...