Sonic Electronix

Share your "acoustical terrorist" stories!

I have a good one..

I was at a stop light in San Diego bumping on my two 10'' hx2 listen to "dime Piece" and i had my window down and the lady in the car in front of me jumped out of her lexus and said "turn It down" in an angry manner.hahah i just laughed as the light changed and she was in the intersection.

Another time i was bumping at In and Out and the guy in front of me got out of the passenger side car and banged on my window and said im tired of hearing this shit.. I just laughed again taking these both as compliments.. i dont want to piss people off, it just happens.

Same here. Same shit happened to me at McDonalds before. Some fat lady jumped out of a Chevy van and threatened to call the cops. The girls working the windows were impressed with the stereo though. :D

Can't wait to go get a sweet tea after I get my stereo put back in my car...:)

hahah i feel you, i sometimes drive around with no destination just to bump..

2-10 inch hx2's rfd2110 getting close to 1200 watts rms

PWK enclosure-rear loading folded horn

1-mtx 81000d

1-SAX-100.4

1-alpine h/u

1-set of cdt's euro components

1-set of alpine type's

I have a good one..

I was at a stop light in San Diego bumping on my two 10'' hx2 listen to "dime Piece" and i had my window down and the lady in the car in front of me jumped out of her lexus and said "turn It down" in an angry manner.hahah i just laughed as the light changed and she was in the intersection.

Another time i was bumping at In and Out and the guy in front of me got out of the passenger side car and banged on my window and said im tired of hearing this shit.. I just laughed again taking these both as compliments.. i dont want to piss people off, it just happens.

Same here. Same shit happened to me at McDonalds before. Some fat lady jumped out of a Chevy van and threatened to call the cops. The girls working the windows were impressed with the stereo though. :D

Can't wait to go get a sweet tea after I get my stereo put back in my car...:)

hahah i feel you, i sometimes drive around with no destination just to bump..

2-10 inch hx2's rfd2110 getting close to 1200 watts rms

PWK enclosure-rear loading folded horn

1-mtx 81000d

1-SAX-100.4

1-alpine h/u

1-set of cdt's euro components

1-set of alpine type's

About a year ago at a stop light, I pulled up (music down)then a wigger kid and some of his friends pull up "bumpin'" and they kept muggin me so I find a loud song and turn it up just to shut them up. They shut up pretty quick, but the city worker in front of me got pretty pissed. He got out of his truck and asked me to turn it down, I apologized and turned it down. Then the dude starts getting cocky and waves his arms around like some sort of arm waving asshole. So I turned it back up (not full tilt but at a comfortable level) he drove off and that was the end of that.

Bottom line, I try to show manners just so people will stop looking at car audio like its a crime. But sometimes my road rage gets the best of me, if you drive like an idiot I am likely to follow you to your house.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

Archived