iceman1575 Posted December 21, 2010 Report Posted December 21, 2010 Whether on purpose or accident, share them here. Me, I have a neighbor about half a mile down the road from where I live. They live in a single wide trailer with a torn apart Chevy truck in the back, so they don't exactly live the life. I passed them with my stereo at full a couple time (just a couple Alpine 12's, nothing hugely loud), and had to leave to go pick my stepdad up 45 minutes away, which meant I had to go towards their house. Came around the bend, next thing you know the a**hole was in the road screaming at me "TURN YOUR F***ING STEREO DOWN!" when it wasn't even on...then he proceeded to say the next time I did he was going to do harmful things to me. Needless to say, everytime I pass him, as I pass his house, I'll turn the stereo up just to piss him off... Kidding, only did that once. Ironically, the next day, he had the cops called on him for beating his wife (heard it on the scanner) and got put in jail. Haven't seen him outside his house since. Enough OT story, share your experiences, whether amazing, funny, stupid, whatever it may be. POTATO!
skittlesRgood Posted December 21, 2010 Report Posted December 21, 2010 i make it a point NOT to be a dick. no one has ever been mad at me... well except the people with little systems that i put to shame. they look a little mad when they drive past with there windows back up and system off. If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood. Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/ Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.
Sanitarium Posted December 21, 2010 Report Posted December 21, 2010 I was in line at a drive through once and this hillbilly woman in front of me had her stereo up blasting country music and her kids hanging out of the windows acting nuts. I turned mine up just enough to drown her out and she gave me a dirty look like I was being the bad person.
trevorb9 Posted December 21, 2010 Report Posted December 21, 2010 I have a good one.. I was at a stop light in San Diego bumping on my two 10'' hx2 listen to "dime Piece" and i had my window down and the lady in the car in front of me jumped out of her lexus and said "turn It down" in an angry manner.hahah i just laughed as the light changed and she was in the intersection. Another time i was bumping at In and Out and the guy in front of me got out of the passenger side car and banged on my window and said im tired of hearing this shit.. I just laughed again taking these both as compliments.. i dont want to piss people off, it just happens. 2-10 inch hx2's rfd2110 getting close to 1200 watts rms PWK enclosure-rear loading folded horn 1-mtx 81000d 1-SAX-100.4 1-alpine h/u 1-set of cdt's euro components 1-set of alpine type's
iceman1575 Posted December 21, 2010 Author Report Posted December 21, 2010 I have a good one.. I was at a stop light in San Diego bumping on my two 10'' hx2 listen to "dime Piece" and i had my window down and the lady in the car in front of me jumped out of her lexus and said "turn It down" in an angry manner.hahah i just laughed as the light changed and she was in the intersection. Another time i was bumping at In and Out and the guy in front of me got out of the passenger side car and banged on my window and said im tired of hearing this shit.. I just laughed again taking these both as compliments.. i dont want to piss people off, it just happens. Same here. Same shit happened to me at McDonalds before. Some fat lady jumped out of a Chevy van and threatened to call the cops. The girls working the windows were impressed with the stereo though. Can't wait to go get a sweet tea after I get my stereo put back in my car... POTATO!
Team_DC-Derrick Posted December 21, 2010 Report Posted December 21, 2010 I have a good one.. I was at a stop light in San Diego bumping on my two 10'' hx2 listen to "dime Piece" and i had my window down and the lady in the car in front of me jumped out of her lexus and said "turn It down" in an angry manner.hahah i just laughed as the light changed and she was in the intersection. Another time i was bumping at In and Out and the guy in front of me got out of the passenger side car and banged on my window and said im tired of hearing this shit.. I just laughed again taking these both as compliments.. i dont want to piss people off, it just happens. so, you were being a dick head at a intersection by blasting your music, with alot of people around you, and they got pissed because you were being a dick about it, told you to turn it down then you laughed at them ? yeah, not exactly a nice thing to do... The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube Team DC Audio where theres a will theres a wall....... I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones
iceman1575 Posted December 21, 2010 Author Report Posted December 21, 2010 I have a good one.. I was at a stop light in San Diego bumping on my two 10'' hx2 listen to "dime Piece" and i had my window down and the lady in the car in front of me jumped out of her lexus and said "turn It down" in an angry manner.hahah i just laughed as the light changed and she was in the intersection. Another time i was bumping at In and Out and the guy in front of me got out of the passenger side car and banged on my window and said im tired of hearing this shit.. I just laughed again taking these both as compliments.. i dont want to piss people off, it just happens. so, you were being a dick head at a intersection by blasting your music, with alot of people around you, and they got pissed because you were being a dick about it, told you to turn it down then you laughed at them ? yeah, not exactly a nice thing to do... Is anyone ever nice nowadays? Very few. I don't do stupid shit like that though. Piss of the wrong person, and you're staring down the barrel of a 9mm. POTATO!
Team_DC-Derrick Posted December 21, 2010 Report Posted December 21, 2010 I have a good one.. I was at a stop light in San Diego bumping on my two 10'' hx2 listen to "dime Piece" and i had my window down and the lady in the car in front of me jumped out of her lexus and said "turn It down" in an angry manner.hahah i just laughed as the light changed and she was in the intersection. Another time i was bumping at In and Out and the guy in front of me got out of the passenger side car and banged on my window and said im tired of hearing this shit.. I just laughed again taking these both as compliments.. i dont want to piss people off, it just happens. so, you were being a dick head at a intersection by blasting your music, with alot of people around you, and they got pissed because you were being a dick about it, told you to turn it down then you laughed at them ? yeah, not exactly a nice thing to do... Is anyone ever nice nowadays? Very few. I don't do stupid shit like that though. Piss of the wrong person, and you're staring down the barrel of a 9mm. its just called manners... some people have them, some dont... the ones that dont are the ones that give us audiophiles a bad name... IF it was provoked, I can understand blasting at a stop light... but if your just doing it to be a dick head and get a rise out of people, go fuck your self... seriously... The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube Team DC Audio where theres a will theres a wall....... I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones
iceman1575 Posted December 21, 2010 Author Report Posted December 21, 2010 I have a good one.. I was at a stop light in San Diego bumping on my two 10'' hx2 listen to "dime Piece" and i had my window down and the lady in the car in front of me jumped out of her lexus and said "turn It down" in an angry manner.hahah i just laughed as the light changed and she was in the intersection. Another time i was bumping at In and Out and the guy in front of me got out of the passenger side car and banged on my window and said im tired of hearing this shit.. I just laughed again taking these both as compliments.. i dont want to piss people off, it just happens. so, you were being a dick head at a intersection by blasting your music, with alot of people around you, and they got pissed because you were being a dick about it, told you to turn it down then you laughed at them ? yeah, not exactly a nice thing to do... Is anyone ever nice nowadays? Very few. I don't do stupid shit like that though. Piss of the wrong person, and you're staring down the barrel of a 9mm. its just called manners... some people have them, some dont... the ones that dont are the ones that give us audiophiles a bad name... IF it was provoked, I can understand blasting at a stop light... but if your just doing it to be a dick head and get a rise out of people, go fuck your self... seriously... Hence why we are sharing "acoustical terrorist" stories. I didn't even have my stereo up at full blast unless I was asked by the girls at McD's. POTATO!
Amerrricuh Posted December 21, 2010 Report Posted December 21, 2010 im only a dick when people ask for it. wigger driving his pos honda civic bumpin crappy 12s into a mall parking lot. girlfriend says "luke, please put him to shame." (note: she hates my system because its "too loud") i say "yes ma'm." i start the car and find a really loud song, turn it up, set his car alarm off, and made his jaw drop. it made my day. (UNDER CONSTRUCTION) Kenwood KIV-700 headunit 2 18" sundown Z.v3s 13.5^3 wall tuned @ 28hz SAZ-3500 DC power 270amp alt JL c2 650 AP600.4 XS 1200 under the hood XS 3100 in the trunk 1/0 gauge big 3 25^2ft audio technix ^^ c-fuzzy ur an idiot, my 15" soround is waay bigger cuz its a tall sorround, on top of that I HAVE A BIGGER MOTOR... oh yeah and fuck u suck my dick i got your hoes! anywhere they want to. They cant hear anyone telling them otherwise. just because its bigger doesnt make it any different. they just piss people off faster and farther away.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.