Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Ohkay so I think this is the right place for this Ohkay so I'm trying to add some hids for a friend. Ohkay so Ive see vids and it shows that I need to remove the front bumper?? For some odd reason the vid I saw does not show how to remove the two screws that are right under the headlights to remove the bumper! Idk how to do it any help would be thanked

Edited by 3ddi31002
Posted

Well I've got a 93 accord, and there should be a spot once you pop the hood just to reach your hand in there and twist this cap thing, and the bulb will come right out. They make it easy for you in case one of your bulbs burns out.

Posted

Ohkay can you show us the videos? Ohkay it seems like itd be easier if you showed us. Ohkay this shouldnt be that hard. Ohkay it will look great when youre done.

Posted

Well theres a CAP around the bulb, that you have to twist, counter clockwise I believe.. if you're looking down on it. Mine was REAL hard to twist. Don't break anything, but put some muscle into it. It helps to shine a flash light down in there so you can see what you're doing.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8775 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...