Emoxihax Posted December 23, 2010 Report Posted December 23, 2010 for some reason I don't think running a 400w rms sub at 850 is going to last long Quote 2004 Volkswagen GLI 1 10" Skar VVX ^^^ Looking for an amp to run it, Pm me if you have one ^^^
osamio Posted December 23, 2010 Author Report Posted December 23, 2010 for some reason I don't think running a 400w rms sub at 850 is going to last long I wouldn't think so either, i figured it was worth asking though. again, any idea about how to set the gain on a 1700w amp so it puts out 900-1000-ish? or is there a somewhat accurate way to estimate the power an amp is putting out real time? so i can tune the gain accordingly? obviously, i mean, without an oscope and such, any quick way to do it? Quote 2009 Cobalt LT Pioneer Headunit 2x Pioneer 6 1/2 (stock amp) 2x Pioneer 1" tweeters (stock amp) 2x Pioneer 6x9 (stock amp 4x Pioneer 6 1/2 Pioneer GM-6400F Soundstream DTR 1700 R.I.P 2x Champion series PRO 12" subs 0 AWG Big 3, Stinger SP1700 battery To come: New or repaired DTR!!
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.