Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

In Line ANL Fuse Holder


Recommended Posts

Posted

I was thinking about getting 2 of the waterproof In Line ANL fuse holders ($20.00) from Knu Konceptz. Any bad reviews or anything about them? I was looking at the High Current In-Line Fuse Holder but I don't know if you could run 2 fuses instead of 3.

Posted

I think they will work out good. I bought a distro block from them and am planning on getting ground distro block and battery terminals from them.

If you want the one with three outputs to add to it later just leave the fuse out of that end until your ready for it.

VbjgkeI.jpg

c7HmdKx.jpg

Posted

they are quality...how much current are you planning to run through each of them?

Principal

JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 543 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...