ddmtuning ftmfw!

i love em and so have anyone else i kno that runs them

i got 8000k 35w h4 hi/low and i love them, i got a set of maxcar 8000k 35w low beams that i ordered some 5000k h3 bulbs from ddm to pare with my ballasts for my fog lights and imo unless u are just going for a look, i would get 55w 5000k hids and u wont be dissapointed at all, i love my fogs

ddm has a lifetime warrenty on all there hid parts and what knot so its a great combo, i payed $200 for my maxcar hids so i say its one hell of a deal, not saying futurevision is a bad company but most people dont have that kind of money

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

FVH just stepped away from being an SMD partner. He is still selling HIDS on his website and i personally have his product in all the vehicles i own. Nothing but amazing light output and customer service that is second to none. www.futurevisionhid.com

true true just like you and dcpower! Cept you have amazing power output and outstanding customer service. but in the end, it usually boils down to how much someone wants to spend. They could buy like 4-5 sets of ddm hids, vs 1 set of fv. I bet fv has great lights, but $$$ is 99% of the time a factor (unless youre meade) hehe :drink40:

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

Price was the deciding factor. FVH looked great but I couldn't make myself pay that much for lights when BBM looked just as good at a fraction of the price. And the fact that they were very straightfoward without any dumb claims like "advanced german tecnology" or "from the most expensive supplier in japan" ... :bull:

Edited by sstalder5

2002 Subaru Outback

Alpine CDM-9821

Alpine KTP-445

4 x Alpine Type R 6.5s

2 x Polk Audio MM 12's

Quantum Audio qsa1500D

polkaudio_logo.gifalpine.jpg

All these good experiences with DDM are getting me excited! Good thing I got 3 day shipping!! :yahoo:

Looks like I'll have another Christmas present waiting for me when I get back from all the family stuff!

2002 Subaru Outback

Alpine CDM-9821

Alpine KTP-445

4 x Alpine Type R 6.5s

2 x Polk Audio MM 12's

Quantum Audio qsa1500D

polkaudio_logo.gifalpine.jpg

I have 3 sets of ddmtuning HID's and have had nothing but good luck with them.

X2 my bro has em and they work really good

Refs-(b.f.) 99vic, WCA Rusty(x3) Nathan@XSPOWER, Ampjunkielikeme, Bread0710, AmiCreations (s.t.) REsLaPz, PandaGT(x2), Keiferacing, Juicemane (t.w.) Powski, Big gil[/center]

Build Log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77726-sss-celica-dc-buildupdate-611-finished/

2005 subi STi 380whp 355whp

17" gold bbs

5% tint all around w/sunglare strip

JVC dvd double din

Knuconceptz 4ga wiring

XS Power!

Big 3

8" SAv2 d2

1800 audiopipe