Sonic Electronix

good 5 1/4's for CHEAP, cructhfield or amazon

I received a $50 gift card from my internet company a few months ago, 2 places it can be used are amazon and crutchfield. According to crutchfield my speakers, both front door and rear panel, are 5 1/4". 50 is all I have to work with so shipping and the part must equal 50 or less.

Just looking for something that stays crisp and gets much louder than my stock speakers, preferably a set that can handle a 150w 2 channel amp cause I have one laying around.

And no Im not expecting to find some insanely loud, competition worthy speakers

1993 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham.

Jensen UV10 DVD HU

Two 12" Sony Xplode (temporary)

Its gotta be from Crutchfield.com or Amazon.com and I dont know which are good and which will distort at high levels.

I bought some Kicker awhile back that I thought were good, but when they were turned up a bit they distorted to hell

Jensen UV10 DVD HU

Its a reward points thing and it apperently only works at certain sites.

And according to crutchfield those wont fit my car anyway, too deep prolly

...pic? ive never heard of these cards.

Its a reward points thing and it apperently only works at certain sites.

And according to crutchfield those wont fit my car anyway, too deep prolly

...pic? ive never heard of these cards.

IMG0293A-1.jpg

Top left says Qwest and top right says 50 points

Jensen UV10 DVD HU

lol i was worried that you werent gonna block anything out. so what makes you think that you can only use this on crutchfield and amazon? i dont understand.

edit: a quick search of the ToS reveals this

Card can be used at select merchants that welcome American Express® Cards in the U.S. as detailed at www.maxpointscard.com.

so looking into that URL, yeah crutchfield and amazon are on there. but i mean they cant list EVERY website that accepts AMEX cards. but the ToS says that the card can be used at merchants that accept AMEX cards.

lol i was worried that you werent gonna block anything out. so what makes you think that you can only use this on crutchfield and amazon? i dont understand.

lol ah come on man, gotta give me a LITTLE credit

It came with a booklet naming all the stores that accept the card. There was a list of like 50 or so stores but the only ones Id really go for are Advanced Auto Parts, Amazon, Best Buy, Crutchfield, and Lowes.

edit: a quick search of the ToS reveals this

Card can be used at select merchants that welcome American Express® Cards in the U.S. as detailed at www.maxpointscard.com.

so looking into that URL, yeah crutchfield and amazon are on there. but i mean they cant list EVERY website that accepts AMEX cards. but the ToS says that the card can be used at merchants that accept AMEX cards.

IN that case I guess I can look elsewhere, still cant use those speakers you recommended tho :-/

Jensen UV10 DVD HU

Archived