Sonic Electronix

the aq is rated at 1200 but it can do more than that with good electrical

like i said on the first reply in your other thread, aq1200 would be great for those 12s, an extra 150 watts per sub is not worth the quality aq will give you over ap, this is what i think

Notice you said good electrical .. Uh oh. LOL. I was going to run it on a stock, then eventually buy a battery for the back. So... We shall see how this goes :) Thanks for the advice and help, really appreciate it !

MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U

Speakers:

-Rear Dash: (2) Clarion SRQ6932R 6x9's SOLD

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

Instagram (18+) : DabsWitaBudget415

Glad you posted this! never heard of AP before so thannks! only makes me feel better about getting AQ sooner than later!

Trust me, I've never heard of it either till today. Hahahaha. Sounds like a little AQ wanna-be. :/

MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U

Speakers:

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

like i said on the first reply in your other thread, aq1200 would be great for those 12s, an extra 150 watts per sub is not worth the quality aq will give you over ap, this is what i think

Notice you said good electrical .. Uh oh. LOL. I was going to run it on a stock, then eventually buy a battery for the back. So... We shall see how this goes :) Thanks for the advice and help, really appreciate it !

im sure you will be fine on stock for what you want, im just saying people have clamped the amp at higher than rated, by running clean pow2er with good electrical, basically it will do whats needed for your subs, but upon being able to afford the big 3 or better alt, this will help the amp perform much better

im sure you will be fine on stock for what you want, im just saying people have clamped the amp at higher than rated, by running clean pow2er with good electrical, basically it will do whats needed for your subs, but upon being able to afford the big 3 or better alt, this will help the amp perform much better

Yeah well of course, I'm gonig to do the big 3 and 1/0 . So... That should be fine for now, and eventually, when I get tired of these subs + amp and I want something louder, I'll buy a battery, an alt, and go bigger :). But I think I'll be satisfied with this system for a while.

Speakers:

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

AP or audiopipe has been around a while, most people ive sen go for the ap1500 or ap3000 but besides that i havent heard much else out of them and almost everytime i see someone asking about quality amps that can do between 1000-2000 i almost always see people say aq1200 or aq2200, they are great quality amps for the price, there are better ones around but as always you pay for quality, aq is a fairly good balance of price to quality

Meh, Big 3 and your fine.

Just use 1/0 wire.