Sundown Audio

orion 250hcca ?

steveb

I really didn't want to spend a lot of my on my amp so i though the audiopipe was a good buy shipped to my door for 150. I didn't see a better amp in its price range that puts out the same. I'm only look for descent not the best. If the audiopipe doesn't do what i want I'll buy another amp and stick it in the basement with my other stuff until i feel the need to use it again. I'm really trying to avoid changing the speaker because i already made the hatch area pretty clean in my wagon. Here is a pic. Thanks

ps some people post wrong info but with good intentions. If you post just to say somebody's info is wrong and you dont add anything useful to the thread then your post carries the same weight as there's. You shouldn't just accuse somebody of being wrong without telling them why after all this is a public forum for all of us to learn. Lets keep this on topic with useful info. Thank You

re.jpg

subpic.jpg

Steve

Useful info? Are you SERIOUS Steve? Everything said in jampas posts are wrong on so many levels.

Larger subs have more cone area and weight so it takes more current ti move air? Then if its ported, it has to pressurize air back and forth creating virtual cone area thus using more current?

You can disregard his whole post. That's my advice. If you think you'd rather follow his advice, be my guest.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Good intentions also dont mean anything. His posts lead to incorrect teachings that someone who doesnt know any better reads, takes to account, and then spreads that incorrect knowledge and now more and more people are further from the mark. This site is for ACTUAL knowledge. None of this...*pointing to every post by jampa*

Also...this is not a public forum.

And if we post saying he's wrong, that carries a lot more weight than his fictitious logic. If you think it doesn't then you're just sol

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

That amp wants to be at. 5. At two ohm it pry does 200 watts. I've had a few sets of the old hcca amps and that wants to be at. 5

="Impact"]

pioneer 4200 dvd

4 sets aa carbon mids

2 sets rockford power t1 tweeters

rockford power t400.4

rockford power 4inch

DC 175.4 DC 3.5k (soon to be 2)

2 DC XL 15s

The artist formally known as willie3719

Also if u want an audiopipe amp pm me ill get u one bnib and trade for the hcca

="Impact"]

pioneer 4200 dvd

4 sets aa carbon mids

rockford power t400.4

rockford power 4inch

2 DC XL 15s

That amp wants to be at. 5. At two ohm it pry does 200 watts. I've had a few sets of the old hcca amps and that wants to be at. 5

I agree 100% that's why i ordered the audiopipe. Maybe in the future I'll do a system that will benefit from the Orion amps but not this one. Does anybody have any opinion on the audiopipe with the reaudio sub I have?

Steve

Nevermind I ll read before asking. Why not just use the hcca at. 5. Its better quality and sound then the ap and pry more power. Btw. Pm if u wanna sell the hccas. Ill. Ut em all depending on price

="Impact"]

pioneer 4200 dvd

4 sets aa carbon mids

rockford power t400.4

rockford power 4inch

2 DC XL 15s

Archived