Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Recommended Posts

Posted

Well I sold my old system and I want something better. Last system was 2 12" MTX 4500. It was fun while it lasted.

I have a 2003 Jepp Grand Cherrokee Laredo. I plan on using the back cargo space with seats UP. I need my passengers lol.

I have a budget of +/- 1k for subs+amp(s). I have a stock 130amp alternator and plan on getting an extra battery in the back untill I can run full tilt with a new 250/270 alt.

So throw me some ideas biggrin.gif

Edit: If I left anything out you need to know, let me know ! Also, not really going for numbers.. more of "Holy fuck thats loud" lol.

33y2914.jpg

Team Subsonic Lows


Get your garbage EMF products of my amp bitch


Man....it makes a nice work bench ;)

Posted

i say for that a 1k for sub/amp get a audiopipe 3000d cant go wrong with that amp puts atleast 2500rms guartee.. i got 2 lol tat about 325 shipped and maybe sum fi bls with 4inch coil tat shuld be poundin like a mutha f@cker

Posted

Maybe 4 Audioque SDC2.5 15's on a audiopipe 3000d at 2 ohms :D?

Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell

Kenwood H/U

1/0 wire,

136 amp alt 200 ah batteries 12.7 daily

2 Apsm 1500 @ 2 ohm strapped on zv3 d1 with ns softparts

Mb quart 125.4 wired to 4 aura 6's

3.6 cube box tuned to 36 plays down to 23hz

Posted

Maybe 4 Audioque SDC2.5 15's on a audiopipe 3000d at 2 ohms biggrin.gif?

Im starting to like the idea of 4 something..

33y2914.jpg

Team Subsonic Lows


Get your garbage EMF products of my amp bitch


Man....it makes a nice work bench ;)

Posted

4 sa-12's on ap 3k. 7-8 cu. ft box tuned to 32 hz and let em rip.

/thread

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 526 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...