Wow how things have changed

damn what a dick...your car is already down and flipped then he does that. thats just low what a scumbag. but who would be randomly walking overnight through the woods in the snow?

I don't fuck around. I go from zero to I hope you die in less than 2 posts

build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/104524-new-subs-coming-sundown-3500d-arc-audio-cable-lacing-crescendo/

i was army aviation. 15B10 i was about to go to the WLC but i got out because the wife whom now is the ex wife wanted me to get out. That was a mistake.

RF Punch 40x2RF Punch 100x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 400x4JL Audio 10W7-3"but its only a 200 watt amp tho"

who the hell steals radios out of flipped cars? :turkey: <----- it was probably one of them.. :orly3: <----could be the owl too...any of those damn woodland creatures.

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress

damn what a dick...your car is already down and flipped then he does that. thats just low what a scumbag. but who would be randomly walking overnight through the woods in the snow?

the night it was in the ditch which to give some insight was about a 30-35ft down in the ditch and was snowing like crazy and was a sizzling 8 degrees that night/morning. All for a Alpine 9851 that i got at a pawn shop 3-4 years ago for 45 bucks. They took my 80g iPod to but they had to dig through my glovebox to find that. I am more and more thinking it was someone i know. I mean the ipod was the only thing taken out of the glove box everything else was left inside. Oh well it can be replaced i walked away from that accident with a scratch on my back nothing else so the big guy up stairs blessed me.

RF Punch 40x2RF Punch 100x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 400x4JL Audio 10W7-3"but its only a 200 watt amp tho"

Effin'A Talk about kickin' you while you're down. :angry:

Anyway welcome back and good luck with everything.

2005 Subaru Outback Wagon Pioneer 9400BH Fi Q 15, SAZ1500dV3

The first build>>> http://www.stevemead...-outback-build/

140.9 @ 36hz Sealed on dash!

REBUILT!!! 2 Fi Q 15s, 2 SAZ1500dv3 146.9 @ 39hz dBDRA certified