Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Need help with sound sytem


Recommended Posts

Posted

Yesterday I installed new focal 6.5 components in my gmc sierra.

After I tested it out the bass of the subs is not bumping as much as it use too and, everytime I accelerate the gas there is a sound like zzzzz coming from idk the components or equalizer when I let go out of the gas is stops but everytime I am going it starts again.. This is really annoying and the bass is not bumping as loud.. ??!

Some one help?

Posted

sounds like your grounds. make sure everything is tight and clean of any paint/debris.

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 443 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...