if anyone is around the wilkes barre/ scranton area of pennsylvania and you have or know where i can get a good car for 1K please let me know i have searched autotrader cars.com and craigslist and so far im coming up with barely a handful of maybes but nothing promising i want something that is reliable of course but something that i want im not going to drop my entire savings account on something i dont have a desire to drive but i also understand the concept of sacrifices so hopefully i can find a happy medium

thanks

Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged

if anyone is around the wilkes barre/ scranton area of pennsylvania and you have or know where i can get a good car for 1K please let me know i have searched autotrader cars.com and craigslist and so far im coming up with barely a handful of maybes but nothing promising i want something that is reliable of course but something that i want im not going to drop my entire savings account on something i dont have a desire to drive but i also understand the concept of sacrifices so hopefully i can find a happy medium

thanks

A good car for $1k? If you do, you're gonna get lucky. Is there no reason you can't just find a transmission out of the same version of your car at a shop somewhere?

POTATO!

I would say find an Auction near you...

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

i dont have a car to put a transmission in

what did you do with the car in your sig then? :trippy:

the trans was beyond repair and it was just sitting in my school parking lot so i sold it for 425 cash in hand believe me i was more than pissed because i had the car maybe a month when the trans went i should have never sold my tahoe but there is nothing i can do to change the past im just moving foreward now

Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged

ill sell you a 1985 grandam for 300$ OBO lol im in middlesex county in jersey

needs a new gasket cuz oil leaks onto the engine, cheap

new water pump possibly?

only 97k miles on it, interior is decent

it does run but after getting it all fixed up honestly might be a lil less or just about 1k thats just my guess

only has 1 owner, well 2 if you count me, my grandfather gave it to me fo free

Edited by Freshman6969

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

thats messed up that van is very tempting it didnt show up when i searched

thanks

p.s. i can see 10 15's in the back already