got dubstep? post it

Someone embed this for me please. I'm on mobile.

Nice, lol at the first part of the vid.

94 Toyota Scepter Wagon

H/U: JVC KD-R805

AMP: Rockford Fosgate 401s Punch Bass 1200W

SUBS: 2x 12" 350W Pioneer VCS

SPEAKERS: Front SONY-XSGTX1621S 260W component speakers with tweeters and crossovers Rear 6x9 100W Pioneers

ENCLOSURE: Prefab box non ported

CAP: 1.0 Farid

niko_bellic_nck.png

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RK7rJKRJIws

Not entirely sure what exact genre this song fits but it does have alot of Dubstep characteristics
Just like Skrillex is more of a glitch step style but is still accepted as dubstep by alot of people

Those of you who are risking your relationships need to grow up. Bass can't make you sandwhiches.

You clearly haven't tossed lunch meat, cheese, and bread in your port yet. Makes a hell of a bologna sandwich salad. Jiggles the balls pretty good too.

If i ain't learning, I ain't living.

Steve blocked me on YT... I think i irritated him a few years ago.... LOL sorry man

I don't have any serious builds goin on... currently i have an Interfire IF-2400b pushing 2 Alphasonic PSW610J's...

I'm broke and i don't want my son deaf before he's 2 haha

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure if anyone knows about this kid but he makes all his own dubstep(Some times he does dubstep mixes) and hes got some awesome stuff! Check him out and sub if you like it...

Does this have any good bass im not going to waste my time if it doesnt...

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

So if you know what rubbery feeling bass is then you'll prolly turn into Gumby with this song....

Those of you who are risking your relationships need to grow up. Bass can't make you sandwhiches.

You clearly haven't tossed lunch meat, cheese, and bread in your port yet. Makes a hell of a bologna sandwich salad. Jiggles the balls pretty good too.

If i ain't learning, I ain't living.

Steve blocked me on YT... I think i irritated him a few years ago.... LOL sorry man

I don't have any serious builds goin on... currently i have an Interfire IF-2400b pushing 2 Alphasonic PSW610J's...

I'm broke and i don't want my son deaf before he's 2 haha

big pimpins free stuff

Red light rev ya engines..light goes green u take off, petal to the floor.I take it slow but some how seem to catch up with u at he next red.So u think u can do it again.light goes green you stall..i put my foot down just to show u what fast really looks like :)

thats bud u cant bet the remade stuff

Red light rev ya engines..light goes green u take off, petal to the floor.I take it slow but some how seem to catch up with u at he next red.So u think u can do it again.light goes green you stall..i put my foot down just to show u what fast really looks like :)

Archived