today i was bored and decided to put together a "system" for my room. just grabbed an old 2x50w amp, speakers, battery and a charger. all i had just collecting dust. hooked up an RCA to 3.5mm jack to hook up to my computer... its working just fine lol. a hell of a lot louder then my laptop's speaker. I think I'm going to make a couple boxes for these this weekend.

the office is closed for the holidays... I'm bored lol :pardon:

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

now that i think about it... ive got a couple 10"s sitting around too. i think I'll fix another amp i have laying around and get those under my bed :santa:

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Hell yea bro, I bet it sounds good. I been planning a Rockford home setup for awhile now. But I think I am gonna use the Fi X's for the bass since they on sell for mad cheap right now. And use a punch 5.25 component set for the mids and highs. Should be nice.

RF_728x090_caraudiofanatics-1.jpg

xs-1.jpg

logo-1.png

1991 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

DC Power 270 Amp Alt

Big 3

Kicker/KnuKonceptz 0 Gauge Power wire

XS Power D6500

XS Power D3100

Pioneer Headunit

JBL Mids and Highs

Rockford Fosgate 400.4

3 Sundown Audio SA-10's wired @ .67 ohms

American Bass 150.1

honestly, no lol. these old pioneer's sound like shit. but i think i have the stock speakers from my car laying around. they shouldnt sound so harsh.

i wanted to do this with a computer power supply but for the lulz and fun ill do one like this too :P

Hahah damn cody

She ain't that sexy. I wouldn't even let her blow me. Those 10 pounds of make up would end up all over my crotch.

you dont find dubstep, dubstep finds you

hu: Pioneer MVH - P8300BT

mids: Alpine sps-600 all four corners

highs: Addictive Audio ECST25A,Memphis PR tweeters back

sub: 15 inch crossfire bmf

box: 4 cubes at 38 hz

amp: Rockford Fosgate Power 1000 25 To Life

140.7 on a non sealed trunk car with a five channel so far (old sub audiobahn aw1505q)

Build Log

http://www.stevemead...ima-56k-beware/

Feedback

http://www.stevemead...s-bfd-feedback/

Lol damn. Well at least you tried. ha

RF_728x090_caraudiofanatics-1.jpg

xs-1.jpg

logo-1.png

1991 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

DC Power 270 Amp Alt

Big 3

Kicker/KnuKonceptz 0 Gauge Power wire

XS Power D6500

XS Power D3100

Pioneer Headunit

JBL Mids and Highs

Rockford Fosgate 400.4

3 Sundown Audio SA-10's wired @ .67 ohms

American Bass 150.1

Lol damn. Well at least you tried. ha

lol i didnt want to admit it but i just put a piece of paper in front of them to cut down on the harshness of the tweeters. lol really pathetic but it worked. well... at least it made them listenable. these speakers are at least 7 years old and cost about $50 so i didnt have high hopes. plus i use them whenever i make a test bench. ive had sub amps hammering on these little guys. i should be happy they work at all lol