Firestone Complete Auto Care FTW!

the discount tires around here seem to hire idiots that cant mount or balance big wheels to save their lives.... I take a car there when I want to get a new set since they always seem to gouge up wheels :ehh:

I work there!!! :D :D :D

and flat repairs are free if they have road hazard protection***

always a catch lol

its a business, we cant give everything away :angry:

I know discount tire doesnt do free RnB or flat repairs

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio

depends, if the customer makes a big deal of it we do it for free.

buy the tires from us and dont ever have to worry about the maintenance for the life of the tires

it it was it is, like you said a its a business and need to make $$$$ everyone has their place they prefer so :drinks:

depends, if the customer makes a big deal of it we do it for free.

buy the tires from us and dont ever have to worry about the maintenance for the life of the tires

it it was it is, like you said a its a business and need to make $$$$ everyone has their place they prefer so :drinks:

Maybe your store is different but I know every discount that Ive ever dealt with required you to buy some sort of plan inorder to get free rotate n balance and flat repairs for the life of the tire... either way Firestone FTW :yahoo:

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio

Maybe your store is different but I know every discount that Ive ever dealt with required you to buy some sort of plan in order to get free rotate n balance and flat repairs for the life of the tire... either way Firestone FTW :yahoo:

:nea:8)

I work @ Discount Tire too :)

got the job about 3 months ago and so far i like it :) i just hate it when it rains but yeah we try to keep our customers happy! but isnt it ironic? i need new tires on my car! hahaha

2005 Dodge Magnum

Kenwood DNX573S Double Din

NVX Big 3 Kit

NVX 0 Gauge Cable & speaker cable

XS Power V3100 Battery

Iraggi Alternator 320A

3.5" NVX Speakers

6.5" Incriminator Audio Components (just mids)

6x9" NVX Speaker

MVPA4 Amplifier

(2) 12" NVX VCW Subwoofers

XPLD3K NVX Amplifier

YouTube Channel

@CarlosTj664

got the job about 3 months ago and so far i like it :) i just hate it when it rains but yeah we try to keep our customers happy! but isnt it ironic? i need new tires on my car! hahaha

:drinks:

yeah i hate the damn rain too, c'mon its time to get hooked up for working there! ive bought too many set of tires since i started there. last two sets where some BFG's for summer and some studded snows for the integra together where less than $250. for my jimmy some 235/75/15s bought the first set, i adjust them out come winter and roll on fresh tires every yr :pardon:

:drinks:

yeah i hate the damn rain too, c'mon its time to get hooked up for working there! ive bought too many set of tires since i started there. last two sets where some BFG's for summer and some studded snows for the integra together where less than $250. for my jimmy some 235/75/15s bought the first set, i adjust them out come winter and roll on fresh tires every yr :pardon:

ill try to save up some money & get some tires lol i always spend all my money when i get it... only money i save is for the bills/rent haha which goes away at the end of the month haha

2005 Dodge Magnum

Kenwood DNX573S Double Din

NVX Big 3 Kit

NVX 0 Gauge Cable & speaker cable

XS Power V3100 Battery

Iraggi Alternator 320A

3.5" NVX Speakers

6.5" Incriminator Audio Components (just mids)

6x9" NVX Speaker

MVPA4 Amplifier

(2) 12" NVX VCW Subwoofers

XPLD3K NVX Amplifier

YouTube Channel

@CarlosTj664