Jump to content

Soundstream compo sets, any good??


Scribble

Recommended Posts

Posted

well...as stated in the title,

are the soundstream compo's any good??

i've been playing their anniversary compo since a year, and it really bangs

but i broke it *stupidity*

so now i want to order both the (old series) tarantula compo and reference compo from them.

i've got a soundstream reference 800.2 amp (new series) to power 'm

Posted

I hate questions like these...there's so many different ways to judge how a comp sounds. What I like for my sound stage will not be what the next guy likes. It's ALL about preference. I suggest finding someone with the set in question and listen for yourself because I guarantee we are going to judge sound performance differently.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1004 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...