Hmmm not to partial to the weathered wood look, I am not sure if its the pics Randy, but uhhh are those circles accurate for the subs, cuz it looks like not enough space...

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

Hmmm not to partial to the weathered wood look, I am not sure if its the pics Randy, but uhhh are those circles accurate for the subs, cuz it looks like not enough space...

The weathered wood is trash thats why i used it,instead of using good stuff.The circles are a little bigger then the actual sub so its all good.Plus i am seriously thinking of cutting the side walls,top and bottom so i have little more room to work with.They will fit as it sits now tho.

Assman Idustries

Fear The Duck

Team Notoriously Loud Mafia

duck.jpg
bannerfans_8aed9634.png

your confsuing...so is the koves what your posting pics for fun or is that what ur using?what ever happen to fight me im build to last?haha

The koves are what came out of the van,i just thought is screw with you all and post them

Assman Idustries

Fear The Duck

duck.jpg
bannerfans_8aed9634.png

hey assman can you do me a HUGE favor...can you weigh 1 of the koves on a scale and take some pics of it...i know somebody that insist they weight 90lbs and that they are the biggest and meanest subs you could ever get...plssss...

I can try to do that for you bit it wont be till tomorow.

Assman Idustries

Fear The Duck

duck.jpg
bannerfans_8aed9634.png

Archived