akustoms Posted January 23, 2011 Report Posted January 23, 2011 sexy subs man, i love watchin blazer builds gives me ideas. I also have an xtreme blazer and cant for the life of me find a good place to mount my amps. Keep up the great work man 15"AA havoc, AQ1200d. T3 audio 6.5 2 way componet set on rockford p400.4
LoudNLow931 Posted January 23, 2011 Author Report Posted January 23, 2011 whats this trash talking? Jealous hater. He mad because I told his dumbass off over on a different website. He's can't even do over a 145 at the headrest LOL. 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins 4 FT1s C1600.2 8 PWX 8s ONX2.100 Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener My Youtube Feedback
LoudNLow931 Posted January 23, 2011 Author Report Posted January 23, 2011 sexy subs man, i love watchin blazer builds gives me ideas. I also have an xtreme blazer and cant for the life of me find a good place to mount my amps. Keep up the great work man I'm going to have about 10" of room between then box and tailgate so I'm thinking about putting it there. 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins 4 FT1s C1600.2 8 PWX 8s ONX2.100 Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener My Youtube Feedback
00mgm Posted January 23, 2011 Report Posted January 23, 2011 Just read through the whole build looks good man. What about 45ing the corners. Or are there disadvantages with those? 2000 Grand Marquis Digital Designs 9512 Rockford T2000bd1
LoudNLow931 Posted January 23, 2011 Author Report Posted January 23, 2011 I have a HUGE update for today haha. Not really... Pretty much took out the wooden dowel going from top to bottom and put in a 2x4,sanded the box,filled all the nail holes and painted the port blue. Tomorrow I'm going to sand all the wood filler put another coat in the port and put the first layer on the box... Heres the 2x4 brace Its screwed in from the top and bottom 6 screws total. Oh I also double baffled the back of the box and it made a big difference! My Dirty girl... 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins 4 FT1s C1600.2 8 PWX 8s ONX2.100 Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener My Youtube Feedback
Rebel4055 Posted January 23, 2011 Report Posted January 23, 2011 Wish we could have stopped by when we went down to techs! You better keep up the work, I want to hear this! Rest In Peace mother. January 22, 1955 - February 14, 2013 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/user/35351-megrch/
LoudNLow931 Posted January 23, 2011 Author Report Posted January 23, 2011 Wish we could have stopped by when we went down to techs! You better keep up the work, I want to hear this! I'm about an hour and 45 mins south of rick haha. 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins 4 FT1s C1600.2 8 PWX 8s ONX2.100 Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener My Youtube Feedback
Rebel4055 Posted January 23, 2011 Report Posted January 23, 2011 Wish we could have stopped by when we went down to techs! You better keep up the work, I want to hear this! I'm about an hour and 45 mins south of rick haha. Yeah nvm then haha, would have to have left at like 5am haha. 4 hour drive. Rest In Peace mother. January 22, 1955 - February 14, 2013 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/user/35351-megrch/
LoudNLow931 Posted January 24, 2011 Author Report Posted January 24, 2011 Painted the box today and it came out awesome! I was going to but some texture spray paint but its about $6 a can and I need about 10... So the old man at the home depot paint section suggested to use Glidden interior paint and to add some texture sand stuff to it and lets just say I'm glad I did! Looks ALOT better than my last box. This stuff was like $20 for a gallon, So I have enough left for my next few build haha. Anyways here's the pics, I'm going to touch up the port tomorrow and add a few more things This is only 2 coats of paint. May add a few more depending on how it looks tomorrow! Fresh/Wet: After about an hour: 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins 4 FT1s C1600.2 8 PWX 8s ONX2.100 Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener My Youtube Feedback
Dj_Scarface Posted January 24, 2011 Report Posted January 24, 2011 nice Working on my 93' Ford Bronco rebuild:I have:pioneer AVH-P6500Infinity Reference 6032SI frontsInfinity Reference 6832CF Rears Crescendo CZ 6.5 kicks Crescendo 1100.4 (2) DC Audio LvL 4 M2's (1) Juicebox BlackcherryPiece together amps & wiringBout to get:Crescendo Amps Crescendo Mids Crescendo Tweets Sky High Car Audio Wire Rockford Fosgate 360.2 or .3 My Buildhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/97426-93-ford-bronco-rebuild-full-system-body-paint/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.