techforce Posted February 20, 2011 Report Posted February 20, 2011 did you see where I am riding with Charlie to CC on saturday?
LoudNLow931 Posted February 20, 2011 Author Report Posted February 20, 2011 Dam 133 is nice! I have tones from 20hz to 60hz I just didnt bring any that low because I didnt think my peak would change THAT much lol. Yeah I seen that, I want to go but I probably wont. 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins 4 FT1s C1600.2 8 PWX 8s ONX2.100 Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener My Youtube Feedback
techforce Posted February 20, 2011 Report Posted February 20, 2011 Now my wife wants to go... so I dunno if I am riding with Charlie or driving there... sigh...
LoudNLow931 Posted February 20, 2011 Author Report Posted February 20, 2011 Now my wife wants to go... so I dunno if I am riding with Charlie or driving there... sigh... haha are you just going for the day or staying? 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins 4 FT1s C1600.2 8 PWX 8s ONX2.100 Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener My Youtube Feedback
techforce Posted February 20, 2011 Report Posted February 20, 2011 just the day... I really don't wanna drive... LOL! (lazy) rather ride with Charlie... (I can sleep while he drives!) LOL! We are gonna leave like 4:30 am...
akustoms Posted February 21, 2011 Report Posted February 21, 2011 lookin good bro, i wanna see it done so bad hahaha! you got my vote this month. had to edit 100th post woot. 15"AA havoc, AQ1200d. T3 audio 6.5 2 way componet set on rockford p400.4
LoudNLow931 Posted February 21, 2011 Author Report Posted February 21, 2011 lookin good bro, i wanna see it done so bad hahaha! you got my vote this month. Haha thx. Just waiting for the speakers and speaker wire to come in! 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins 4 FT1s C1600.2 8 PWX 8s ONX2.100 Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener My Youtube Feedback
LoudNLow931 Posted February 22, 2011 Author Report Posted February 22, 2011 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6f5pfJ28dno http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6f5pfJ28dno 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins 4 FT1s C1600.2 8 PWX 8s ONX2.100 Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener My Youtube Feedback
akustoms Posted February 22, 2011 Report Posted February 22, 2011 nice vid man lookin sick 15"AA havoc, AQ1200d. T3 audio 6.5 2 way componet set on rockford p400.4
FieroGrande Posted February 24, 2011 Report Posted February 24, 2011 Its definitely looking gOod, when are ur speakers coming in?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.