LoudNLow931 Posted March 2, 2011 Author Report Posted March 2, 2011 ever decide on what you are gonna do with your doors?? I posted a pic right up a few posts lol. 3 6.5s in each door the 1 in each kick. 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins 4 FT1s C1600.2 8 PWX 8s ONX2.100 Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener My Youtube Feedback
LoudNLow931 Posted March 2, 2011 Author Report Posted March 2, 2011 Just ordered all the fiberglass,resin,etc to do my doors! Going to start working on them after the 12th, Going to be my first time doing a major fiberglass project(I did the inside of my old box) Can't wait to get this started so people quit bitching about my ugly unfinished doors lol. 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins 4 FT1s C1600.2 8 PWX 8s ONX2.100 Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener My Youtube Feedback
LoudNLow931 Posted March 8, 2011 Author Report Posted March 8, 2011 Sneak peak! 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins 4 FT1s C1600.2 8 PWX 8s ONX2.100 Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener My Youtube Feedback
akustoms Posted March 10, 2011 Report Posted March 10, 2011 Sneak peak! thats what i like to see man keep it up. 15"AA havoc, AQ1200d. T3 audio 6.5 2 way componet set on rockford p400.4
BeachJoshua Posted March 10, 2011 Report Posted March 10, 2011 ^^^ BS!!!! There is always room. Joe fit 6 15s in an extended cab s10 ... You got room somewhere lol Where can I find this S-10? | S-10 | 4.5^3 ft | 33Hz | SAE-1000D @ 1 Ohm | 2 SA-12s | SPL: 143.7 Sealed | 153.4 Port Wars
LoudNLow931 Posted March 11, 2011 Author Report Posted March 11, 2011 Going to start on my doors Saturday night/Sunday! Will takes lots of video and a few pictures lol. 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins 4 FT1s C1600.2 8 PWX 8s ONX2.100 Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener My Youtube Feedback
akustoms Posted March 11, 2011 Report Posted March 11, 2011 Going to start on my doors Saturday night/Sunday! Will takes lots of video and a few pictures lol. tuned in. 15"AA havoc, AQ1200d. T3 audio 6.5 2 way componet set on rockford p400.4
akustoms Posted March 16, 2011 Report Posted March 16, 2011 get any work in on those doors man im excited to see 15"AA havoc, AQ1200d. T3 audio 6.5 2 way componet set on rockford p400.4
LoudNLow931 Posted March 23, 2011 Author Report Posted March 23, 2011 So I ordered a circle jig and they sent the wrong one, Sold that one and ordered a new one a week ago and still waiting on that. They shipped it out monday so I should have it soon. I started on the flush mount rings for the tweeters and my drill battery deiced it would take a shit on me, Doesn't charge/won't hold a charge. So I ran up to lowes and picked up a Corded 8-amp DeWalt drill but it was dark by the time I got home Here's what I got done today though, I will finish the tweeter ones tomorrow and the 6.5 ones when ever the jig comes in! Also taking videos... 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins 4 FT1s C1600.2 8 PWX 8s ONX2.100 Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener My Youtube Feedback
techforce Posted March 23, 2011 Report Posted March 23, 2011 dam!!! Hurry up so I can see how to fiberglass it!!! LOL!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.