Jump to content

LoudNLow's 2011 Blazer Rebuild


Recommended Posts

Posted

Lol. Just took forever to get the bit! Now get to work!

Took forever to get the circle jig, Then today when I went to put the bit in my router its a 1/4in shank and my router is a 1/2in shank... I check my other bits and luckily one of them had a 1/2in sleeve on it so I swapped it out.

2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins

4 FT1s

C1600.2

8 PWX 8s
ONX2.100

Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener

My Youtube

Feedback

Posted

will you be done by the show???

Yeah the should be done by the show, Just wont be wrapped I will paint them black until I can wrap them.

2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins

4 FT1s

C1600.2

8 PWX 8s
ONX2.100

Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener

My Youtube

Feedback

Posted

In case your not subscribe to me on youtube I am also making videos of the process, If you would like to stay tuned to my videos better just hit the subscribe button!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Io1l14ZllXg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDSnllyDXvk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xhqecf5DDXI

2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins

4 FT1s

C1600.2

8 PWX 8s
ONX2.100

Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener

My Youtube

Feedback

Posted
:popcorn: i like it :drinks:

15"AA havoc, AQ1200d. T3 audio 6.5 2 way componet set on rockford p400.4

Posted

will you be done by the show???

They better be

Posted

will you be done by the show???

They better be

Going to start the fiberglassing tomorrow!

do it!!! :drink40:

15"AA havoc, AQ1200d. T3 audio 6.5 2 way componet set on rockford p400.4

Posted

154_0484.jpg

154_0486.jpg

Got the fleece on and a layer of resin on the fleece, Going to let it dry over night then start the fiberglassing tomorrow!

2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins

4 FT1s

C1600.2

8 PWX 8s
ONX2.100

Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener

My Youtube

Feedback

Posted
clapping.gif
Posted

im o so excited to see this. :popcorn:

15"AA havoc, AQ1200d. T3 audio 6.5 2 way componet set on rockford p400.4

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 887 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...