Sonic Electronix

I'm about to put a new sub system in my 2003 Ram QC. I have the box already but had a change of heart on the subs. I already bought the JL Audio 12W6's but am leaning towards 2-CVX12's with a 1500.1 amp. I want it loud with some SQ and i dont really know what the 12W6's will sound like in a sealed glass box. Anyone have a preferance or an opinion?? It's all going in this week either way. Thanks

I'm about to put a new sub system in my 2003 Ram QC. I have the box already but had a change of heart on the subs. I already bought the JL Audio 12W6's but am leaning towards 2-CVX12's with a 1500.1 amp. I want it loud with some SQ and i dont really know what the 12W6's will sound like in a sealed glass box. Anyone have a preferance or an opinion?? It's all going in this week either way. Thanks

I have had the CVX 12's they get loud and have better SQ than there L7 counterparts but the W6's will have much better SQ than the CVX's, but the CVX's will get louder than the W6's......So I would go with the W6's since you have a sealed box, if you did the CVX's I would go ported, hated how mine sounded in a sealed box.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Are you taking the rear seats out? I don't know how you're going to get enough airspace for 2 12s in the Ram QC. Whatever sub you choose, would be better off with the proper airspace.

The rear seat is staying put. The box fits perfect with only a bracket being removed because of depth. Airspace is iffy but my installer says he'll put a little polyfill in to accomodate. The box can be seen at www.bassforms.com or just type in BF212RAM to see it.

Funny thing is,i got a call from a box builder locally that can make me a PORTED box with more than enough airspace out of glass for 600.00 This might be a set back considering i already dropped $$$ on the other.

I have had the CVX 12's they get loud and have better SQ than there L7 counterparts but the W6's will have much better SQ than the CVX's, but the CVX's will get louder than the W6's......So I would go with the W6's since you have a sealed box, if you did the CVX's I would go ported, hated how mine sounded in a sealed box.

I decided on the 12W6,but i got a call a little while ago from an installer who can make a ported glass box for me. I heard the CVX12's today when i was out and didn't much care for ear bleeders

The day I paid $600 for a box for 2 12's would be the day (insert something that couldn't possibly happen)

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress

A glassed enclosure? Do you guys even know how much time must be spent on something like that? Lol, people take days just to sand their doors, lol.

Just saying, can't complain about the price if you don't know how to do it yourself.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

The day I paid $600 for a box for 2 12's would be the day (insert something that couldn't possibly happen)

A ported box in fiberglass painted for 600.00 for a Dodge Ram QC that will hold 2-12W6's?! I guess you went to Walmart and got yours right? Well ebay dont make a box for my application and not too many others do either...especially ported. It's only money dude and i make a check every week.