Sonic Electronix

Need Help On Setup for Mids and Highs

ya... i cant piece together a set for $100. it would need to be $20 mids, $15 tweeters, and a $30 crossover. i couldn't in my right mind recommend any of the speakers in that price range.

closest i could find:

mid

tweeter

another tweeter

then get a simple 2way crossover, active. but then this set will need 4 channels. then you run the back speakers off the HU like mentioned above. they wont mater much.

Edited by skittlesRgood

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Well, what I waas going off of, is i found a alpine type r component set with two speakers, tweeters, and crossovers b/w 100 - 150 dollars on ebay. Im assuming these would be good as my type r subs were awesome.

mivtCK.png

Well, what I waas going off of, is i found a alpine type r component set with two speakers, tweeters, and crossovers b/w 100 - 150 dollars on ebay. Im assuming these would be good as my type r subs were awesome.

again, you said "sound quality". the image dynamics sound a lot better than the type R's. i would never put the R comps in a SQ catagory. they would be in my "well... they dont sound horrible" catagory lol.

if thats what you want or all you can afford, go for it. but it wont be anything tward an SQ setup.

so again, i recommend spending the extra money on the front stage and just leaving the back speakers alone or getting some cheap coaxials. i really believe that will make you the happiest, but its all up to you.

Edited by skittlesRgood

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.