Sonic Electronix

My New System Setup. New Pro Advice

hey guys. i currently have 2 alpine type R's and alpine v - power 1000 watt amp and infinity speakers . and alpine head unit. i wanna do serious upgrades. i am keeping my deck.

What I would like to do is get 4 Alpine Type R's bumppin' on a 2500D hifonics amp. but now as in for sound i need volume to keep up with these 4 type R's.

I was thinking hifonics Component speakers. since their 100watt rms per speaker. All i know is im getting a big hifonics 4 channel amp to run theses speakers.

Im still un certain with those hifonics components. i need good speakers and i cant put 2 speakers in a door. i can only put one in each door. im looking for speakers that WILL handle 100-150 RMS wattage to keep up with the sound soo the type R's dont barry the sound.

Let me know your opinion on everything.

My setup will be getting built soon as well as a new box for those 4 type r's

Just letting you know all this is getting done in a 1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee V8 5.2L.

Orion 2500D , 2-10" alpine type X. Custom enclosure,
Alpine amp for mids and highs.
Working on a center channel ATM

I hope you have some good electrical to back 3000 watts of power.

infinity makes good speakers im not to much into door speakers though.

Rockford fosgate is another.

Look through these assuming your door sizes are 5 1/4"

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/viewcat.php?category_id=73&f_33_min=101&f_33_max=150

I would wouldnt worry about speakers strictly 100 RMS and more try around 75 or so

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

Archived