Why do you need a video? Are you so retarded that you can't comprehend and understand that red goes to red blue to blue black to black? get a fucking clue Lol

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Why do you need a video? Are you so retarded that you can't comprehend and understand that red goes to red blue to blue black to black? get a fucking clue Lol

like i said before, i cant crimp or solder. i know that black goes with black. i know that grey goes with grey which is positive speaker. i know what grey with a black tracer goes with grey with a black tracer which is negative speaker.

Then use electrical tape and tape it up.. You don't have to solder it all

Team DC Audio

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

great captain planitz is spamming this too. this is quite useless. i ask a simple question about a crimping and soldering video and all i get is spam. great help.

Want me to get Rockford for you? I'm talking to the dude right now. :D

your an asshole

great captain planitz is spamming this too. this is quite useless. i ask a simple question about a crimping and soldering video and all i get is spam. great help.

Want me to get Rockford for you? I'm talking to the dude right now. :D

your an asshole

I'm serious :/ Why are you being mean to me, I'm trying to get you help and you called me an asshole, I'm not being mean, nor do I look like the end of the anus :/ I don't understand.

Actually you posted saying he needed to teach you how to do shit and his vids seemed like he didn't do his own work

If you would have posted this in the wiring section asking for help you would have got it.. Not asking 6 pages in a retarded ass topic

Team DC Audio

Archived