Steve, I have a question regarding your editing on every video. Why don't you post full length video's showing use how you go along to do most of all the items. I, along with many others can and would benifit from being shown how to install certant items. Or is the large amount of editing done for a reason? I honestly don't know because I do not post on Youtube avidly and don't know what is best, can you please respond to this to give me and others some idea why you edit so much. Please respond, thanks.

It's kindof hard to wire up 15 amplifiers while holding a videocamera. Just my .02

Steve could use his son as a bipod? (Replacement for a Tripod) And it would move, so that is even an additional plus!

for real man I understand not wanting too show all of them but he could show one or two.

Pioneer DEH-P3000IB head unit

Rockford T1000.1bd

Two AQ SDC 2.5 12s

My build log.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/84319-darthballsy1s-04-ford-ranger-video-build-log/

v59y52.png

It's kindof hard to wire up 15 amplifiers while holding a videocamera. Just my .02

Steve could use his son as a bipod? (Replacement for a Tripod) And it would move, so that is even an additional plus!

for real man I understand not wanting too show all of them but he could show one or two.

Yeah, small install could be the full length at least. True?

that would be time consuming as shit to video tape all of that. I'm sure he isn't going to expect somebody to videotape all the shit he does. and he can't just mount the camera, because most of the wiring inside the vehicle would require precise camera angles. there are other videos online that you can look up on how to do just about anything. the only difference is the person in them.

Archived