m90lf Posted January 4, 2011 Report Posted January 4, 2011 Steve, I have a question regarding your editing on every video. Why don't you post full length video's showing use how you go along to do most of all the items. I, along with many others can and would benifit from being shown how to install certant items. Or is the large amount of editing done for a reason? I honestly don't know because I do not post on Youtube avidly and don't know what is best, can you please respond to this to give me and others some idea why you edit so much. Please respond, thanks.
C-Fizzy Posted January 4, 2011 Report Posted January 4, 2011 It's kindof hard to wire up 15 amplifiers while holding a videocamera. Just my .02 under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
DJ-Slow-N-Throw Posted January 4, 2011 Report Posted January 4, 2011 This would be a cool concept to go over. Can we know why? Honestly wondering. Thanks.
DJ-Slow-N-Throw Posted January 4, 2011 Report Posted January 4, 2011 It's kindof hard to wire up 15 amplifiers while holding a videocamera. Just my .02 Steve could use his son as a bipod? (Replacement for a Tripod) And it would move, so that is even an additional plus!
tonedeaf Posted January 4, 2011 Report Posted January 4, 2011 He edits because his 5 minute edited install video would be 6 hours of fidgeting/cutting/cursing to get it to look the way it does. Full 'how I installed this' videos would take 10 times as long as YouTube allows for their videos.
ESchlong Posted January 4, 2011 Report Posted January 4, 2011 smd is king y do all u guys hate so much????
darthballsy1 Posted January 4, 2011 Report Posted January 4, 2011 It's kindof hard to wire up 15 amplifiers while holding a videocamera. Just my .02 Steve could use his son as a bipod? (Replacement for a Tripod) And it would move, so that is even an additional plus! for real man I understand not wanting too show all of them but he could show one or two. Pioneer DEH-P3000IB head unit Rockford T1000.1bd Two AQ SDC 2.5 12s My build log. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/84319-darthballsy1s-04-ford-ranger-video-build-log/
m90lf Posted January 4, 2011 Author Report Posted January 4, 2011 he is a youtube partner. he can post a video as long as he wants.
DJ-Slow-N-Throw Posted January 4, 2011 Report Posted January 4, 2011 It's kindof hard to wire up 15 amplifiers while holding a videocamera. Just my .02 Steve could use his son as a bipod? (Replacement for a Tripod) And it would move, so that is even an additional plus! for real man I understand not wanting too show all of them but he could show one or two. Yeah, small install could be the full length at least. True?
Tek Posted January 4, 2011 Report Posted January 4, 2011 that would be time consuming as shit to video tape all of that. I'm sure he isn't going to expect somebody to videotape all the shit he does. and he can't just mount the camera, because most of the wiring inside the vehicle would require precise camera angles. there are other videos online that you can look up on how to do just about anything. the only difference is the person in them.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.