some of his video's look kinda sketchy. like he goes to install something and plays with it and it skips to being just done. that isn't very informational. could he be possibly be taking his vehicle to another place to have it installed?

Wow the most fail comment I have ever seen since I have been on here, are you one of JP's Minion's???

why is everything about JP??

some of his video's look kinda sketchy. like he goes to install something and plays with it and it skips to being just done. that isn't very informational. could he be possibly be taking his vehicle to another place to have it installed?

Wow the most fail comment I have ever seen since I have been on here, are you one of JP's Minion's???

Who is JP?, I've herd of JP Collins from Europe, he has these loud 15"s in a wall, is that who? I hope JP Collin's isn't two faced >.< I look up to that guy.

well ... im clearly not his minion idk who these foos are i just kinda agreed with them ... they got a good point though :shrug:

Pioneer DEH-P3000IB head unit

Rockford T1000.1bd

Two AQ SDC 2.5 12s

My build log.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/84319-darthballsy1s-04-ford-ranger-video-build-log/

v59y52.png

who the hell is jp? im pretty sure there is no fail in there.

well ... im clearly not his minion idk who these foos are i just kinda agreed with them ... they got a good point though :shrug:

I'm not a foo :/ But okay, I'm cool with the agreement.

Who is JP?, I've herd of JP Collins from Europe, he has these loud 15"s in a wall, is that who? I hope JP Collin's isn't two faced >.< I look up to that guy.

You already know who he is dont play stupid cuz if i remember correctly i got some of your music from his site... Lol

Did you read the comment, only 2 people could think that, a complete and total retard, or one of JP's minions.......and thats that.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

smd is king y do all u guys hate so much????

Who the fuck is hating? Quit being a nuthugger

(2) Kicker L5 12's

Alpine IDA-X305 HU

Dual Optimas

Big three

Kenwood EQ

RF Components

Hifonics Brutus 1K (Subs)

Alpine MRP 250 (Mids/Highs)

Lots o' sound deadening

Did you read the comment, only 2 people could think that, a complete and total retard, or one of JP's minions.......and thats that.

seriously though not everthing is about rivalries jp is not meade we all know this and some of his videos are a bit scetchy.

just sayin.

Pioneer DEH-P3000IB head unit

Rockford T1000.1bd

Two AQ SDC 2.5 12s

My build log.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/84319-darthballsy1s-04-ford-ranger-video-build-log/

v59y52.png

You already know who he is dont play stupid cuz if i remember correctly i got some of your music from his site... Lol

That kid? I took his name because I liked his music, He's cool! :yahoo:

Archived