m90lf Posted January 4, 2011 Author Report Posted January 4, 2011 some of his video's look kinda sketchy. like he goes to install something and plays with it and it skips to being just done. that isn't very informational. could he be possibly be taking his vehicle to another place to have it installed?
ESchlong Posted January 4, 2011 Report Posted January 4, 2011 I would love to see these vids in full length but seriously belive that either having someone videoing or having to move a camera every 5 mins is a huge distraction. Even taking photo's along the way is difficult to do as it messes with the rythm of things and makes the job take longer and harder to get done. It's not like it has to be in 100% detail, it can just be a general shot and tell what he is doing. Correct? It's not like it has to be in 100% detail, it can just be a general shot and tell what he is doing. Correct? YEAUUUUH I don't know about that, let me call Rockford... Why can't we be friends? Why can't we be friends? Why can't we be friends? Why can't we be friends? I seen you 'round for a long long time I really 'membered you when you drink my wine Why can't we be friends? Why can't we be friends? Why can't we be friends? Why can't we be friends? I seen you walkin' down in Chinatown I called you but you could not look around Why can't we be friends? Why can't we be friends? Why can't we be friends? Why can't we be friends? I bring my money to the welfare line I see you standing in it every time Why can't we be friends? Why can't we be friends? Why can't we be friends? Why can't we be friends? The color of your skin don't matter to me As long as we can live in harmony Why can't we be friends? Why can't we be friends? Why can't we be friends? Why can't we be friends? I'd kinda like to be the President so I can show you how your money's spent Why can't we be friends? Why can't we be friends? Why can't we be friends? Why can't we be friends? Sometimes I don't speak too bright but yet I know what I'm talking about Why can't we be friends? Why can't we be friends? Why can't we be friends? Why can't we be friends? I know you're working for the CIA they wouldn't have you in the Mafia
DJ-Slow-N-Throw Posted January 4, 2011 Report Posted January 4, 2011 I would love to see these vids in full length but seriously belive that either having someone videoing or having to move a camera every 5 mins is a huge distraction. Even taking photo's along the way is difficult to do as it messes with the rythm of things and makes the job take longer and harder to get done. It's not like it has to be in 100% detail, it can just be a general shot and tell what he is doing. Correct? It's not like it has to be in 100% detail, it can just be a general shot and tell what he is doing. Correct? YEAUUUUH I don't know about that, let me call Rockford... Why can't we be friends? Why can't we be friends? Why can't we be friends? Why can't we be friends? I seen you 'round for a long long time I really 'membered you when you drink my wine Why can't we be friends? Why can't we be friends? Why can't we be friends? Why can't we be friends? I seen you walkin' down in Chinatown I called you but you could not look around Why can't we be friends? Why can't we be friends? Why can't we be friends? Why can't we be friends? I bring my money to the welfare line I see you standing in it every time Why can't we be friends? Why can't we be friends? Why can't we be friends? Why can't we be friends? The color of your skin don't matter to me As long as we can live in harmony Why can't we be friends? Why can't we be friends? Why can't we be friends? Why can't we be friends? I'd kinda like to be the President so I can show you how your money's spent Why can't we be friends? Why can't we be friends? Why can't we be friends? Why can't we be friends? Sometimes I don't speak too bright but yet I know what I'm talking about Why can't we be friends? Why can't we be friends? Why can't we be friends? Why can't we be friends? I know you're working for the CIA they wouldn't have you in the Mafia FTW ^ x2 , Wait... I gotta call Rockford about this.
darthballsy1 Posted January 4, 2011 Report Posted January 4, 2011 I would love to see these vids in full length but seriously belive that either having someone videoing or having to move a camera every 5 mins is a huge distraction. Even taking photo's along the way is difficult to do as it messes with the rythm of things and makes the job take longer and harder to get done. It's not like it has to be in 100% detail, it can just be a general shot and tell what he is doing. Correct? It's not like it has to be in 100% detail, it can just be a general shot and tell what he is doing. Correct? YEAUUUUH I don't know about that, let me call Rockford... Why can't we be friends? Why can't we be friends? Why can't we be friends? Why can't we be friends? I seen you 'round for a long long time I really 'membered you when you drink my wine Why can't we be friends? Why can't we be friends? Why can't we be friends? Why can't we be friends? I seen you walkin' down in Chinatown I called you but you could not look around Why can't we be friends? Why can't we be friends? Why can't we be friends? Why can't we be friends? I bring my money to the welfare line I see you standing in it every time Why can't we be friends? Why can't we be friends? Why can't we be friends? Why can't we be friends? The color of your skin don't matter to me As long as we can live in harmony Why can't we be friends? Why can't we be friends? Why can't we be friends? Why can't we be friends? I'd kinda like to be the President so I can show you how your money's spent Why can't we be friends? Why can't we be friends? Why can't we be friends? Why can't we be friends? Sometimes I don't speak too bright but yet I know what I'm talking about Why can't we be friends? Why can't we be friends? Why can't we be friends? Why can't we be friends? I know you're working for the CIA they wouldn't have you in the Mafia FTW ^ x2 , Wait... I gotta call Rockford about this. shit son i already called Pioneer DEH-P3000IB head unit Rockford T1000.1bd Two AQ SDC 2.5 12s My build log. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/84319-darthballsy1s-04-ford-ranger-video-build-log/
DJ-Slow-N-Throw Posted January 4, 2011 Report Posted January 4, 2011 I would love to see these vids in full length but seriously belive that either having someone videoing or having to move a camera every 5 mins is a huge distraction. Even taking photo's along the way is difficult to do as it messes with the rythm of things and makes the job take longer and harder to get done. It's not like it has to be in 100% detail, it can just be a general shot and tell what he is doing. Correct? It's not like it has to be in 100% detail, it can just be a general shot and tell what he is doing. Correct? YEAUUUUH I don't know about that, let me call Rockford... Why can't we be friends? Why can't we be friends? Why can't we be friends? Why can't we be friends? I seen you 'round for a long long time I really 'membered you when you drink my wine Why can't we be friends? Why can't we be friends? Why can't we be friends? Why can't we be friends? I seen you walkin' down in Chinatown I called you but you could not look around Why can't we be friends? Why can't we be friends? Why can't we be friends? Why can't we be friends? I bring my money to the welfare line I see you standing in it every time Why can't we be friends? Why can't we be friends? Why can't we be friends? Why can't we be friends? The color of your skin don't matter to me As long as we can live in harmony Why can't we be friends? Why can't we be friends? Why can't we be friends? Why can't we be friends? I'd kinda like to be the President so I can show you how your money's spent Why can't we be friends? Why can't we be friends? Why can't we be friends? Why can't we be friends? Sometimes I don't speak too bright but yet I know what I'm talking about Why can't we be friends? Why can't we be friends? Why can't we be friends? Why can't we be friends? I know you're working for the CIA they wouldn't have you in the Mafia FTW ^ x2 , Wait... I gotta call Rockford about this. shit son i already called Really? No wonder the lines are tied up, hurry, I need to ask about bridging an unbridgeable amp. I'm listing to some music, hope it was the right number. :/
darthballsy1 Posted January 4, 2011 Report Posted January 4, 2011 i didnt get music Pioneer DEH-P3000IB head unit Rockford T1000.1bd Two AQ SDC 2.5 12s My build log. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/84319-darthballsy1s-04-ford-ranger-video-build-log/
ESchlong Posted January 4, 2011 Report Posted January 4, 2011 I would love to see these vids in full length but seriously belive that either having someone videoing or having to move a camera every 5 mins is a huge distraction. Even taking photo's along the way is difficult to do as it messes with the rythm of things and makes the job take longer and harder to get done. It's not like it has to be in 100% detail, it can just be a general shot and tell what he is doing. Correct? It's not like it has to be in 100% detail, it can just be a general shot and tell what he is doing. Correct? YEAUUUUH I don't know about that, let me call Rockford... Why can't we be friends? Why can't we be friends? Why can't we be friends? Why can't we be friends? I seen you 'round for a long long time I really 'membered you when you drink my wine Why can't we be friends? Why can't we be friends? Why can't we be friends? Why can't we be friends? I seen you walkin' down in Chinatown I called you but you could not look around Why can't we be friends? Why can't we be friends? Why can't we be friends? Why can't we be friends? I bring my money to the welfare line I see you standing in it every time Why can't we be friends? Why can't we be friends? Why can't we be friends? Why can't we be friends? The color of your skin don't matter to me As long as we can live in harmony Why can't we be friends? Why can't we be friends? Why can't we be friends? Why can't we be friends? I'd kinda like to be the President so I can show you how your money's spent Why can't we be friends? Why can't we be friends? Why can't we be friends? Why can't we be friends? Sometimes I don't speak too bright but yet I know what I'm talking about Why can't we be friends? Why can't we be friends? Why can't we be friends? Why can't we be friends? I know you're working for the CIA they wouldn't have you in the Mafia FTW ^ x2 , Wait... I gotta call Rockford about this. shit son i already called Really? No wonder the lines are tied up, hurry, I need to ask about bridging an unbridgeable amp. I'm listing to some music, hope it was the right number. :/ Why can't we be friends? Why can't we be friends? Why can't we be friends? Why can't we be friends?
DJ-Slow-N-Throw Posted January 4, 2011 Report Posted January 4, 2011 i didnt get music Oh crap, I'm dyslexic so I messed up the number >.< Well can you guys help me on the amp? Or do I need to call Rockford?
CaptainzPlanetz Posted January 4, 2011 Report Posted January 4, 2011 some of his video's look kinda sketchy. like he goes to install something and plays with it and it skips to being just done. that isn't very informational. could he be possibly be taking his vehicle to another place to have it installed? Wow the most fail comment I have ever seen since I have been on here, are you one of JP's Minion's??? ¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ Trolls never learn............ All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls. YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS? Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.
DJ-Slow-N-Throw Posted January 4, 2011 Report Posted January 4, 2011 I would love to see these vids in full length but seriously belive that either having someone videoing or having to move a camera every 5 mins is a huge distraction. Even taking photo's along the way is difficult to do as it messes with the rythm of things and makes the job take longer and harder to get done. It's not like it has to be in 100% detail, it can just be a general shot and tell what he is doing. Correct? It's not like it has to be in 100% detail, it can just be a general shot and tell what he is doing. Correct? YEAUUUUH I don't know about that, let me call Rockford... Why can't we be friends? Why can't we be friends? Why can't we be friends? Why can't we be friends? I seen you 'round for a long long time I really 'membered you when you drink my wine Why can't we be friends? Why can't we be friends? Why can't we be friends? Why can't we be friends? I seen you walkin' down in Chinatown I called you but you could not look around Why can't we be friends? Why can't we be friends? Why can't we be friends? Why can't we be friends? I bring my money to the welfare line I see you standing in it every time Why can't we be friends? Why can't we be friends? Why can't we be friends? Why can't we be friends? The color of your skin don't matter to me As long as we can live in harmony Why can't we be friends? Why can't we be friends? Why can't we be friends? Why can't we be friends? I'd kinda like to be the President so I can show you how your money's spent Why can't we be friends? Why can't we be friends? Why can't we be friends? Why can't we be friends? Sometimes I don't speak too bright but yet I know what I'm talking about Why can't we be friends? Why can't we be friends? Why can't we be friends? Why can't we be friends? I know you're working for the CIA they wouldn't have you in the Mafia FTW ^ x2 , Wait... I gotta call Rockford about this. shit son i already called Really? No wonder the lines are tied up, hurry, I need to ask about bridging an unbridgeable amp. I'm listing to some music, hope it was the right number. :/ Why can't we be friends? Why can't we be friends? Why can't we be friends? Why can't we be friends? BanHammeh! Well I can't... but I would!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.